ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application for children together

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ascender89
Newly Registered
Mood:

Set O or Set M?

Post by ascender89 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:03 am

Hello,
My husband was granted ILR last week after 5 years of Tier 2 visa. I came to the UK with him as a Tier 2 Partner and have also completed 5 years and the other requirements (English language and LIUK test). I am going to start my application for ILR but find it very confusing whether I should apply for set O or set M. Please can anyone advise based on my history, which form is the right one for me to fill?
Many thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set O or Set M?

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:07 am

SET O, it is the only form you qualify to use.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ascender89
Newly Registered
Mood:

home office reference number

Post by ascender89 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:32 am

Hello,
I am filling up my set O form for ILR. I would appreciate if you could help me. In the form, I am required to enter Home Office Reference Number of my partner (who is already settled here). Where can I find this number please? My partner has no idea as well. Is it same as UKVI ref number which is a 16 digit number followed by /00. ? or is it something else?
Thank you so much!

MYA

Re: home office reference number

Post by MYA » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:55 am

It should be on Top Left corner of your wife’s ILR Approval letter

MYA

Post by MYA » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:01 pm

It’s also called
Case ID

ascender89
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by ascender89 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:21 pm

Hi thanks for your reply. Found no such thing on the approval letter. :cry:

MYA

Post by MYA » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:49 pm

It should be as CASE ID , if she got citizenship then it should be on her citizenship invitation letter as well
if not found, leave it as blank

ascender89
Newly Registered
Mood:

NARIC letter

Post by ascender89 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:21 am

Hello everyone. I need some advice regarding the proof of English language proficiency. Currently applying for set O, ILR. My engineering degree was from a non-EU country and considered equivalent to a UK degree. I also have IELTS test score of 8.0 taken in 2011. I have also taken a CELTA course while in UK (which is a Cambridge certified qualification to teach English as a foreign language). Based on all these, do I still need to get NARIC letter listed in the checklist below? or would simply attaching all my certificates suffice?

Checklist:
1. NARIC letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bacherlor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched
2. The degree certificate to prove the level of English language required.

Thank you for any information or advice.

ascender89
Newly Registered
Mood:

application for children together

Post by ascender89 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:52 pm

Hello. We are in the process of filling up ILR application forms (set O) for our children. Both myself and partner have already been granted ILR few months ago. We have completed filling up the details of our eldest child (10 years old), however after completing his and clicking on the continue button, there seems to be no option to add additional applicants. It leads to payment option next. Although on the top it says "Once the questions for the main application has been completed you will be able to add additional applicants to this application." Has anyone experienced this or did me miss anything? Thanks for any help