ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance visa query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

modacus
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Fiance visa query

Post by modacus » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:48 am

Hey guys!
wanted to find out if my 2 years visitor visa(UK) would be cancelled if my partner and I apply for fiance visa whilst i am in Africa. my worry is if the fiance visa gets denied that i wont be able to travel back and forth to the UK for business.
any information you have would be very helpful.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Fiance visa query

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:00 am

The visitor visa is cancelled when another visa is approved, not simply because you have submitted an application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

modacus
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Fiance visa query

Post by modacus » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:15 pm

Hey guys!
My fiance and i are about to turn in our application but are worried about the hotel quarantine situation since i am from a red listed country. we have decided to do the app now as we have been apart for too long of a time, what advise would you give us on how to go about this and when(if ever) do you think the hotel quarantine situation will be over
Thanks