ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In country application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dan883

In country application

Post by dan883 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:42 am

Dear Members
I hold ILR & My wife is here in tourist visa and was planning to apply for spouse visa from back home once she travels back home. The flights have now been cancelled and there are only chartered flight with hotel quarantine rules if she wants to go back.

Do you think home office will accept the spouse visa application from here in the UK? When I read the rules, someone cannot apply to switch from tourist to spouse but this is exception case.

Any advise on this would be appreciated.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: In country application

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:18 am

dan883 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:42 am
Dear Members
I hold ILR & My wife is here in tourist visa and was planning to apply for spouse visa from back home once she travels back home. The flights have now been cancelled and there are only chartered flight with hotel quarantine rules if she wants to go back.

Do you think home office will accept the spouse visa application from here in the UK? When I read the rules, someone cannot apply to switch from tourist to spouse but this is exception case.

Any advise on this would be appreciated.
Which country was she supposed to return to When?When is her touris visa expiring?

dan883

Re: In country application

Post by dan883 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:54 pm

Nepal - currently uk red list
Tourist visa expires 31/07/21
Return flight 15/07/21