ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help 10 years long residency with paragraph 39E

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sajd97
BANNED
Bangladesh

Re: Need help 10 years long residency with paragraph 39E

Post by Sajd97 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:15 pm

Zimba wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:03 pm
When an ambiguity arises in the interpretation of the rules, the case goes to immigration tribunals and then it is up to the judges to determine what is the correct interpretation. The home office and the applicants must then respect what the courts determine to be the correct interpretation. We have simply pointed out to you that your case is not unique and your circumstances are the same as the previously determined case law. If you do not like to hear this then that is your problem. You can challenge the court's judgement if you desire but so far several attempts have failed. This means your chances of getting ILR as things stand is slim to none.

We have been courteous to you in spite of your unnecessarily aggressive and hostile attitude in this thread. This is a free forum and we are all unpaid volunteers. If you continue to act with hostility, you will be swiftly banned :!:

my question is to you Zimba. why you interfere. I have not ask you anything to you.

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:21 pm

i like your spiritual calmness

please consider all option and whatever do.. do it on time.

if there is any change such as reconsideration or JR which can lead to LTR and then apply for ILR?

Sajd97
BANNED
Bangladesh

Post by Sajd97 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:18 am

Happydays11 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:21 pm
i like your spiritual calmness

please consider all option and whatever do.. do it on time.

if there is any change such as reconsideration or JR which can lead to LTR and then apply for ILR?

Haapydays11. sorry to say that. at this moment I am not on Spiritual Calmness.

the issue is that ALL of This Platform People Depend on J and M ahmed case. but I am not. I am also looking other people case who obtain ILR with current period of overstaying with such as Mr A. if search google that ILR with Paragraph 39E then can be found. the person obtain ILR with paragraph 39E (current period of overstaying).

Thank you.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:25 am

You do not get to police me here I am afraid. This is a public forum and any claims made by you or anyone can be scrutinised and questioned. Many silent readers rely on these sort of conversations here for guidance. Now you made a claim that someone in a similar situation got ILR. Please share the link to a tribunal hearing or the case. You speak with total confidence and conviction but so far failed to demonstrate any evidence to substantiate your claims, this is why you are getting pushback. I certainly want to be shown to be wrong if possible
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sajd97
BANNED
Bangladesh

Post by Sajd97 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:51 am

Zimba wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:25 am
You do not get to police me here I am afraid. This is a public forum and any claims made by you or anyone can be scrutinised and questioned. Many silent readers rely on these sort of conversations here for guidance. Now you made a claim that someone in a similar situation got ILR. Please share the link to a tribunal hearing or the case. You speak with total confidence and conviction but so far failed to demonstrate any evidence to substantiate your claims, this is why you are getting pushback. I certainly want to be shown to be wrong if possible

You are very annoying Zimba. I DO NOT ask you anything but you always raise your head, NO reason why.

I DO NOT have to share anything with you as you are NOT Immigration Officer. if you want, you can google that.

DO NOT REPLY anything to me, I do not Need any Voluntary advise from you. Put Oil on Your OWN Machine.