ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question, any help will be appreciated.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

faizap118
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Question, any help will be appreciated.

Post by faizap118 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:23 pm

Dear members

I posting this on behalf of my sister who married to british citizen in 2019, my sis came to uk on spouse visa in 2019 september. Last november they went to pakistan but in January her husband came back to uk and She stayed back home as she did not want to come back with him.

This is because when she was in UK there was an incident whereby her husband physically abused her for which she had to be hospitalised from bleeding. So it was quite serious but this was later resolved within the two families.

she still has spouse visa but do you think she can apply for any kind of visa from pakistan as she was abused while in uk which we can also prove from hospital document?

thank you for any help in advance