ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) Right to work

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rayrayray
Newly Registered

SET(M) Right to work

Post by Rayrayray » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:21 pm

Hi Guys and Girls,

I keep reading people mention that they check on home office site whilst their application is being processed and it gets updated before even they get a decision email and BRP. What is the site they are talking about? If it is https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work then what do we use to check it?
When I use the option @I have a UK Visas and Immigration account@ it does not recognize the old biometric card.
When I use the option @I have a biometric residence card or permit@ it says Your biometric residence card or permit is not valid
Your biometric residence card or permit has either:

expired
been reported lost or stolen

Just wanted to know if I am at the right place and using the correct option.
Many thanks,
Ray

zimba
Mood:

Re: SET(M) Right to work

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:28 pm

There is no way to check the status of an application. Please wait to hear back.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice