ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missed to include Life in UK Test No in Online Appln

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rmayhs
Newly Registered
India

Missed to include Life in UK Test No in Online Appln

Post by rmayhs » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:24 pm

Hi

I recently submitted my Citizenship online application form for naturalisation via ILR route . I was on ILR for 8 yrs and decided to take citizenship route this year. I had my Online application filled in early and submitted later to realise that the Life in UK Test No. wasn't entered as it doesn't seem to be mandatory field. In post submission doc submission checklist as well Life in UK doesn't seem to be requested for proof to be uploaded.

Do I need to drop an email stating that I missed to include test details number or shall I upload the certificate as part of doc submission to UKVCIAS.

Thanks
Shyam

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Missed to include Life in UK Test No in Online Appln

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:48 pm

Upload your certificate together with a note explaining - as you haven't completed your upload or biometrics yet.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

rmayhs
Newly Registered
India

Re: Missed to include Life in UK Test No in Online Appln

Post by rmayhs » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:33 pm

Thanks for response. Will upload the docs along with other proofs.