ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancellation of resignation and COS withdrawal

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mo1985

Cancellation of resignation and COS withdrawal

Post by Mo1985 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:01 pm

Dear Mentors,
Apologies if this has been discussed before.

I would appreciate your advice on this please.
I am currently in Tier 2 visa ( skilled health care) that expires in 3/2022 ( ILR eligible in 11/2021).
I had a better job offer and they issued me a new COS and I have submitted my 3 months notice ( last day is September)!

Now the Current employer has offered my an even better opportunity ( typical after having another job offer!)

My question is
As the new employer had issued me a COS ( I haven’t apply for visa yet) , and the I have put my notice with the current employer

1. Where does that leave me with my immigration status? And is there anything I need to do to avoid any negative implications on my immigration tier 2 status?.

2. Beside asking the new offer to withdraw the COS, what should me and the current employer do in term of Steps to be on the safe side from UKVI point of view?
Many Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Cancellation of resignation and COS withdrawal

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:11 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.