ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR super priority - no communication

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PariJ

ILR super priority - no communication

Post by PariJ » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:23 pm

Hi,

It has been 5 business days already since we applied for my spouse ILR application - SETM 5y partner route on a super priority (biometric on 12 June), however, we haven't any communication on the status in any format yet.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Cheers
Pari

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR super priority - no communication

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:48 pm

The priority service is not a guaranteed service. If there is a delay due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g application being complex, delays, etc), then they probably refund your service fees. Wait to hear back :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

PariJ

Post by PariJ » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:52 pm

Zimba wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:48 pm
The priority service is not a guaranteed service. If there is a delay due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g application being complex, delays, etc), then they probably refund your service fees. Wait to hear back :!:
Thank you Zimba.

wootme
Newly Registered

Post by wootme » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:52 pm

I had this issue with my FLR (M) application 2 years ago. Paid whatever the equivalent of Super Priority it was at the time (24 hour response) and it took them... 6 weeks or so.

I had to write to my MP twice and then claim the refund for the priority service which came through.

I'm applying for ILR this year and paying super priority again, if I don't hear from them within their SLA period I'll write to my MP right away and submit refund claim. I actually have the letter ready for my MP.