ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents uploading on Ukvcas

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ilrmumbai
India

Re: Wife working on spouse visa Ilr due husband claiming UC

Post by ilrmumbai » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:54 pm

Ok for it. No worries I will use my wife self assessment route then.

I really appreciate your help.

ilrmumbai
India

Wife Self Assessment Just under £22400

Post by ilrmumbai » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:04 pm

Hi,

I am in the middle of filing self assessment for my wife 2020-2021. This is for ILR application with one child.

I have calculated income credits from 05 April 2020- 06 April 2021. Total is coming to £22172.72. She is less off £227.28

There is no cash credit in the account so I can put that in total.

I am confused what shall I do in this scenario.

Experts please advise me I am going through nightmares.

🙏🏻

ilrmumbai
India

Re: Wife Self Assessment Just under £22400

Post by ilrmumbai » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:17 pm

Hello guys.

Can anyone please advise? I have checked the statements again and realised the last invoice I received was one day late in this April due to Easter falling on weekend. Instead of Monday I received on tuesday. Hence payment received one day late in bank account instead of Tuesday 06 April credited on 07 April. So I am planning to add this in self assessment and on application I will explain this.

Is this ok?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Wife Self Assessment Just under £22400

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:57 am

This is an accountancy issue so I would consult with an accountant. This is not an immigration issue
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ilrmumbai
India

Self Assessment done received Tax calculation letter from HMRC

Post by ilrmumbai » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:49 pm

Hi,

I have submitted self assessment for my wife also I have received Tax calculation letter from HMRC. I need to understand if this is what I need for the ILR application?

On Home office site they are asking for Statement of Account which will only be issued by HMRC near to the tax due date in Jan 2022.

Can anyone please advise me with similar experience. What Documents I need from HMRC to send with the application.?

Also on the letter NI class 2 and NI class 4 is all included in the tax. Can I pay tax in instalments? Tax is due in Jan 2020.

Thank you guys in advance

ilrmumbai
India

Re: Self Assessment done received Tax calculation letter from HMRC

Post by ilrmumbai » Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pm

Admin keeps throwing posts to the end and ends up no one reading it.....I don't understand why they are doing this. If we have new question why can't we open new thread.

Can someone with similar experience kindly help.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat May 01, 2021 9:43 pm

ilrmumbai wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pm
Admin keeps throwing posts to the end and ends up no one reading it.....I don't understand why they are doing this. If we have new question why can't we open new thread.

Regards
I suggest you read the forum rules!!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ilrmumbai
India

Post by ilrmumbai » Sun May 02, 2021 6:02 pm

Hi,

Could someone kindly give your expertise.

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm

If you do not complete tax returns online through HMRC's online portal then you will not be able to access your statement online.

If you file returns online through third-party software, you may wish to see if they have an option to enable you to view them online.

If not, or if you complete paper tax returns, you will need to contact our Self-Assessment department and we can clarify your current position/send statements in the post
https://community.hmrc.gov.uk/forums/cu ... 155d9c9e46

THe guide tells you what you must send: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .0-ext.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ilrmumbai
India

Home Office asking for Unaudited Accounts in Ilr application

Post by ilrmumbai » Tue May 04, 2021 1:46 am

Hi,

I am completing Ilr application for my wife and child. In documents section home office is asking for unaudited accounts with other additional self assessment documents.

I am not sure which document is this?

I have Utr letter
Annual tax calculation
Statement of account which I need to get from HMRC
Proof of paid and unpaid tax

How to prepare unaudited account?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 04, 2021 9:50 am

That is your business accounts. If you are self-employed only, there is no need to submit accounts. I repeated many times that you must follow the official guide ONLY. Ignore the online document list

ilrmumbai
India

Post by ilrmumbai » Tue May 04, 2021 10:19 pm

Hi,

My wife is self employed and she received payments in her current account. Also we have all the invoices.

When we filled online application in the checklist they are also asking for audited or unaudited account.

Official guide doesn’t mentions this but application checklist is asking this documents. So which one is correct?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 05, 2021 10:50 am

ilrmumbai wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:19 pm
Hi,

My wife is self employed and she received payments in her current account. Also we have all the invoices.

When we filled online application in the checklist they are also asking for audited or unaudited account.

Official guide doesn’t mentions this but application checklist is asking this documents. So which one is correct?
The official guide must be used. The document list is often inaccurate and is the source of massive confusion for applicants. Your case will be processed according to the requirements under the rules only

ilrmumbai
India

Post by ilrmumbai » Thu May 06, 2021 11:20 pm

Thanks a lot.

Also I need to confirm if full tax needs to be paid before application. I have Jan 2022 as due date to pay the tax. I have paid £1500 already.

I don’t want to pay everything now. I will pay monthly in instalments. HMRC said they cannot do instalments now this can be done In Jan 2022 its too early now.

So can I apply ilr for wife and kid now. Before paying all the taxes. Please note £1500 already paid. Remaining is £2000.

No where it mentions that tax needs to be paid in full.

Kindly advise

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 07, 2021 11:01 am

There is no such requirement. Taxes are due when they are due

ilrmumbai
India

Documents uploading on Ukvcas

Post by ilrmumbai » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:45 pm

Hi,

We are in the middle of uploading documents. My wife is applying along with my daughter who is 7 years old. Do we need to upload two separate sets of same documents or we can just upload for my wife and leave daughters folders empty.

Kindly advise your expertise

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Documents uploading on Ukvcas

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:06 am

You must follow the documents checklist generated for your wife and daughter. You should upload documents in the individual section allocated to your wife and daughter on the UKVCAS portal. Both are separate applicants.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:41 am

CR001 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:43 pm
ilrmumbai wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pm

Regards
I suggest you read the forum rules!!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
?????

ilrmumbai
India

Post by ilrmumbai » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:49 pm

Hi,

I know both are separate application but I think you didn’t get my point. Our daughter is on dependent visa. My wife’s income documents will be upload in her section. Do I need to upload income and finance documents in daughters section as well?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:42 pm

Yes

ilrmumbai
India

Post by ilrmumbai » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:02 pm

So I need to upload all documents in daughters action as well?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:07 pm

Yes