ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa Saving declaration

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zipcode
Newly Registered

Urgent spouse visa financial category A + saving

Post by Zipcode » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:21 pm

HI guys.

I am working at NHS more than 6 month and get promoted in the fifth month, so my initial salary was £18005.(pay rate will be increase at night shift, so the amounts are different each month ) I WILL combine my saving to meet the minimum requirement.. However I'm not sure which option I'm gonna choice as down below:

a. The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
b. The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount
c. Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount
d. Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

if I chose option B , do I need to provide 12 month payslips ? i will provide my 6 month bank statement to show my saving. Thank u so much ur help!

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent spouse visa financial category A + saving

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:05 pm

Zipcode wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:21 pm
HI guys.

I am working at NHS more than 6 month and get promoted in the fifth month, so my initial salary was £18005.(pay rate will be increase at night shift, so the amounts are different each month ) I WILL combine my saving to meet the minimum requirement.. However I'm not sure which option I'm gonna choice as down below:

if I chose option B , do I need to provide 12 month payslips ? i will provide my 6 month bank statement to show my saving. Thank u so much ur help!
6 months payslip should be ok if you are employed for 6 months.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Zipcode
Newly Registered

Post by Zipcode » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:28 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:05 pm
Zipcode wrote:
HI guys.

Hi thank you so much your reply, so if I chose the B option, the following document just automatically pop up (document required )as shown down below:

Payslips covering any period of salaried employment (current and previous) in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application

So do u mean I'm ok to provide 6 months payslip + 6 months saving?

Thanks again

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:58 pm

Zipcode wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:28 pm
TODMATT wrote:
Zipcode wrote:
HI guys.

Hi thank you so much your reply, so if I chose the B option, the following document just automatically pop up (document required )as shown down below:

Payslips covering any period of salaried employment (current and previous) in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application I recall that this is link to CAT B which lead me to believe that the application form shouldn't ask for payslips in any period because as per appendix fm-se that you only need 6 months payslips where you have been employed for 6 months.

Thanks again

Zipcode
Newly Registered

Post by Zipcode » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:06 pm

/Users/tinalai/Desktop/Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 21.24.04.png

Zipcode
Newly Registered

Post by Zipcode » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:10 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:58 pm
Zipcode wrote:
TODMATT wrote:
Zipcode wrote:
HI guys.

Payslips covering any period of salaried employment (current and previous) in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application I recall that this is link to CAT B which lead me to believe that the application form shouldn't ask for payslips in any period because as per appendix fm-se that you only need 6 months payslips where you have been employed for 6 months.

Thanks again

That's why I'm so confusing if I click option B, on the document provided page they request 12 months payslip. I don't think I could use option A base on my basic salary was £18005. What do u think?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:16 pm

Zipcode wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:10 pm
TODMATT wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:58 pm
Zipcode wrote:
TODMATT wrote:
Zipcode wrote:
HI guys.

Thanks again

That's why I'm so confusing if I click option B, on the document provided page they request 12 months payslip. I don't think I could use option A base on my basic salary was £18005. What do u think?
See Appendix FM-SE

." In respect of salaried employment in the UK (except where paragraph 9 applies), all of the following evidence must be provided:
(a) Payslips covering:
(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for at least 6 months (and where paragraph 13(b) of this Appendix does not apply); or
(ii) any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months (or at least 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a) of this Appendix), or in the financial year(s) relied upon by a self-employed person."

Zipcode
Newly Registered

Spouse visa Saving declaration

Post by Zipcode » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:40 pm

I am applying spouse extension visa within the UK. My husband is British citizen. I have my appt and i am going through the checklist. It asks to bring “A declaration by “Sponsor Name” of the source(s) of the cash savings. “ What are they wanting here? This is different than bank statements because that is asked for a separate line item.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse visa Saving declaration

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:49 am

Zipcode wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:40 pm
I am applying spouse extension visa within the UK. My husband is British citizen. I have my appt and i am going through the checklist. It asks to bring “A declaration by “Sponsor Name” of the source(s) of the cash savings. “ What are they wanting here? This is different than bank statements because that is asked for a separate line item.
Yes it is different from bank statements although such cash savings should be held for at least 6months for the lowest balance you want to use in application.
If you are using cash savings as part of meeting the financial requirements then a declaration of source of the funds is required.
This is a simple letter stating how you came about the cash savings e.g. from savings over time, gift from parents etc.