ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When did you Enter uk - Urgent help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rud

Proof of Address and Proof for Cohabitation

Post by Rud » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:38 am

Hi ,
Pls advise on my below query ,

My spouse and child are staying in Uk for 7 years in tier 2 pbs dependant Visa , and now they will be switching to flr m visa , my spouse has bank statements (for 3 years) and council bill (for 1 year) on her name for address proof and cohabitation , but there is no other evidences for my spouse address proof and cohabitation, apart from letters from home office for previous brp cards.

do I need to submit 6 different evidences for cohabitation for throughout period of stay in Uk and 6 different evidences for address proof for the applicant for 2.5 years ?

In case if applicant don’t have sufficient evidences other than passport , Brp letters, bank statement , is there any other alternative like affidavit or letters to cover the reason for not having sufficient bills as evidences ? Pls advise

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Proof of Address and Proof for Cohabitation

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:15 am

You need evidence in both your names.

It can be any letter addressed to her, NHS, UKVI, etc.

You will need evidence in your name too.

It must be for the last two years, spread evenly for every 3 to 4 months from 3 to 6 different sources
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rud

Post by Rud » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:03 am

Thankyou CR001 , can the same set of evidences for address proof can be reused/reuploaded for proof of cohabitation?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:08 pm

Rud wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:03 am
Thankyou CR001 , can the same set of evidences for address proof can be reused/reuploaded for proof of cohabitation?
Evidence of address serves same purpose.

Rud

Post by Rud » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:50 pm

Thank you for your advise, I believe super priority service is available for flr m applications , when applying for spouse visa , the child name can also added to the same application , in this case whether the super priority charges are per applicant (£800 + £800) or per application (£800)? Pls advise..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:02 am

Super priority fee is £800 per applicant so 2 x £800 plus visa fee x 2 plus ihs fee x 2.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rud

Post by Rud » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:19 am

Thankyou CR001

My spouse has evidences for cohabitation for the recent one year , but for the previous year just got got 2 letters in my spouse name which is bank statement and a DVSA letter without any date on it.
Even the home office letters are send to my employer. Can you advise What happens if there is no enough evidences to prove cohabitation for the previous year ? will they hold the application or refuse it ? Will they look at the data in home office for last 7 to 10 years as pbs migrants throughout the period ?

We have received biometric invitation letters from home office from 2011 to 2015 , Will that help for this new flr m ?

Rud

Post by Rud » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:52 pm

Hi All,

I would request you to please respond to my above query , I have another query while filling in the flr m form.

Is flr m an extension or switching visa for pbs dependants (I got this doubt because in their brp card it is mentioned as “dependant partner” no mentioned of pbs ) ?

There is question in flr m, is this first application as a partner from within the Uk ?

What type of visa they currently have in Uk ?
Family or work or other (pbs dependant) which one is correct for ict dependants ?

Rud

When did you enter Uk ? Multiple entries to Uk pls help..

Post by Rud » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:52 pm

Hi All, pls advise on the below query

Question : When did you enter UK?

For dependants with long absences more than a year , they should be entering first entry clearance and Uk arrival date ? Or the recent entry clearance abroad and arrival date to Uk ?

Rud

When did you Enter uk - Urgent help

Post by Rud » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:32 am

Hi All,

I have submit my dependants application under flr m category , pls advise on the below query

My dependants have two entry clearances since they started living in Uk and also a long absences for an year , please suggest which entry clearance should be mentioned in when did you enter Uk ? First entry is inline with my start date in Uk and second entry is after couple of years , if I mention 2nd entry then I need to clarify why we haven’t lived together for 5 years which is not the case because dependants kept travelling frequently between 1st entry clearance and 2nd entry clearance. Please advise I need to submit the application asap..

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: When did you Enter uk - Urgent help

Post by TODMATT » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:51 am

Rud wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:32 am
Hi All,

I have submit my dependants application under flr m category , pls advise on the below query

My dependants have two entry clearances since they started living in Uk and also a long absences for an year , please suggest which entry clearance should be mentioned in when did you enter Uk ? First entry is inline with my start date in Uk and second entry is after couple of years , if I mention 2nd entry then I need to clarify why we haven’t lived together for 5 years which is not the case because dependants kept travelling frequently between 1st entry clearance and 2nd entry clearance. Please advise I need to submit the application asap..
When did the applicant enter the U.K? UKVI holds all your records but they are asking you for the date the applicant arrived in the U.K? not which visa but date?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Rud

Post by Rud » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:44 am

Thankyou for your suggestion , the following are the dates dependants have entered and stayed in Uk.

First entry in may 2010 (short stay in Uk for 4 months for both dependants and pbs applicant)
Second entry in Oct 2011 ( stayed for 6 months, pbs main pbs applicant entered in June 2011)
Third entry in April 2013 (stayed for 1 year)
From April 2014 to April 2015 (long absence and visa was not renewed while in abroad)
2nd entry clearance abroad
Fourth entry in April 2015 till date (no gap)

please advise which date should I mention for
when did you enter in Uk ? In flr m application.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:56 am

Rud wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:44 am
Thankyou for your suggestion , the following are the dates dependants have entered and stayed in Uk.

First entry in may 2010 (short stay in Uk for 4 months for both dependants and pbs applicant)
Second entry in Oct 2011 ( stayed for 6 months, pbs main pbs applicant entered in June 2011)
Third entry in April 2013 (stayed for 1 year)
From April 2014 to April 2015 (long absence and visa was not renewed while in abroad)
2nd entry clearance abroad
Fourth entry in April 2015 till date (no gap)

please advise which date should I mention for
when did you enter in Uk ? In flr m application.
The fourth entry clearance would be my ideal option since it is leave they have stayed on till date.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Rud

Post by Rud » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:57 am

Thanks Todmatt,

If I add 4th entry as when My dependants entered Uk?

Then there another question in flr m form , Have you lived with your partner since marriage ? Yes or no , if no provide the reason why ?

Do I need answers as NO and provide reason , because If I mention 4th entry which is 2015 as my dependants entered Uk, so between 2010 and 2015 it will assumed that have not lived together ?