ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU settlement Family Permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

eussfp
Newly Registered
Pakistan

EU settlement Family Permit

Post by eussfp » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:54 am

Hello everyone,

Hope someone would be able to help me.
I am Irish citizen and hold PSS since November 2020.
I want to apply EUSS family permit for my unmarried partner. I have two children and both children are Irish citizen also.
We don't have any Utility bills or rental agreement but we have alot of photographs together children birth certificates and trips we took together.
I would like to ask if there is any chance that EUSS Family permit application will be successful with these documents.
Thanks

kamoe

Re: EU settlement Family Permit

Post by kamoe » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:52 pm

Having the joint responsibility of raising children is a very strong argument that counterbalances any lack of proof of 2 years of cohabitation. Borth certificates are definitely useful, and also anything that proves the below is strong evidence:

a) You jointly contribute to your children daily care and needs (you live with them, you attend school meetings and events, you go to doctor's appointments with them, you go on holiday with them, etc.).

b) You jointly contribute to your children expenses (school fees, medical fees, clothes, meals, etc.)

Photos can help, but are more a complement of documentary evidence rather than the strongest proof, which will always be official, dated documents.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.