ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Issue Date Discrepancy

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sassybee

ILR Issue Date Discrepancy

Post by sassybee » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:56 pm

Dear All and Admins,

Please I need you help regarding an issue with ILR issue date discrepancy.

My ILR was issued on 23rd July 2020 along with those of my dependants. The approval letter was dated 21st July 2020, however I did not receive my BRP card along with my dependants guess the solicitor miss placed it or did not not receive it at the time. I requested a re-print from the home office and the issue date printed on my card reads 10th October 2020. Now I want to apply for naturalisation and discovered this discrepancy.

My question is will this constitute a problem if I use the date on my approval letter or the issue date on the BRP of my dependants.

Thank You in anticipation.

Kind Regards
Sassybee

dexmo

Re: ILR Issue Date Discrepancy

Post by dexmo » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:06 am

sassybee wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:56 pm
Dear All and Admins,

My ILR was issued on 23rd July 2020 along with those of my dependants. The approval letter was dated 21st July 2020, however I did not receive my BRP card along with my dependants guess the solicitor miss placed it or did not not receive it at the time. I requested a re-print from the home office and the issue date printed on my card reads 10th October 2020. Now I want to apply for naturalisation and discovered this discrepancy.

My question is will this constitute a problem if I use the date on my approval letter or the issue date on the BRP of my dependants.

Kind Regards
Sassybee
There's no discrepancy. Your ILR was granted on the 21st of July, this is what UKVI will have on their system and is the date you became free from immigration time restrictions. Your BRP card issue date is the date your card was issued.

sassybee

Re: ILR Issue Date Discrepancy

Post by sassybee » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:55 pm

dexmo wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:06 am
sassybee wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:56 pm
Dear All and Admins,

Kind Regards
Sassybee
There's no discrepancy. Your ILR was granted on the 21st of July, this is what UKVI will have on their system and is the date you became free from immigration time restrictions. Your BRP card issue date is the date your card was issued.
Thanks @dexmo