ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ECAA Turkish Worker - Question on job title change

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

turkishworker41
Newly Registered
Turkey

ECAA Turkish Worker - Question on job title change

Post by turkishworker41 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:37 pm

Hello,

I’m within the first indent of the ECAA Turkish visa, working for the same company for the past 2.5 years. And will apply for the extension to the second indent in September.
My question is about the rules in both first indent and second indent when you’re with the same employer. On the guidance it says, during the first indent, you need to be working for the same employer, no mention on any of the occupation. On the second indent it says, you need to either continue working for the same employer (again no
Mention on what we can do for the company) or change the company but work for the same occupation as in the previous company.
I won’t be changing my company but will change my role. Still will be a marketeer but in a different department. Our lawyer didn’t make any comment and said it isn’t clear on the guidance. Just wondering if you have any knowledge on this. If the guidane doesn’t restrict us with any roles/occupations as long as we’re employed with the same employer, why do our lawyer think it isn’t clear? Any advice is much appreciated.