ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for a Schengen-visit-visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

smah

Application for a Schengen-visit-visa

Post by smah » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:08 pm

Guys, my husband applied to travel with me to Italy back in 2019 and after paid background check with long delay they refused his visa saying wrong application made. Taken your advise on this thread we contacted Solvit and they were helpful but again the Italian embassy in Bangladesh took round about 8 month of throwing it to each other between them and Solvit and in the last week of December 2020 they informed Solvit that they will issue my husband with a visa without justification but they never contacted my husband ever since. Any attempt we made to contact them was futile as the embassy in these third world countries have no accountability and act as though they are doing you favour by making life hell!! Now my husband of course have UK residency permit and we want to travel to Europe . So we need good guidance where and how do we go about it after proper Brexit now.. by the way I am White British holding British passport if that is of any concerns. Thanks in advance for your help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Application for a Schengen-visit-visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:13 pm

Apply for a tourist schengen visa. There are no other options anymore.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.