ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation with Expired B1 English cert

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

K187

Naturalisation with Expired B1 English cert

Post by K187 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:51 am

Need urgent help please,i just realised i made a mistake went i sent my application on the 18th of march 2021 i used my Trinity College London
Grade 5 Graded Examination is Spoken English
Entry Level Certificate in ESOL International
(Speaking and listening) (Entry 3)
B1.1 of the CEFR
With Distinction that i took in Jan 2014.
I was given DLR in 2011 and 2014 took the test to use for my 2014 DLR extension that is what my lawyer told me to do.also used 2017 for my indefinate leave application.now reading on the forums it looks like i need a up to date cert. For my Naturisation application i am married to a british citizen will i be okay or i will get an email from the case worker for me to do the test again.I did not know for DLR you did not need to provide the cert.Should i wait to hear from them ?Can my application be rejected on not having an up to date cert.

K187

Re: Naturalisation with Expired B1 English cert

Post by K187 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:56 am

just received an email today from my case worker to provide a up to date certificate for my Naturalisation and i have booked it for This Wed the 14th july.But in the emil it said i need to send the original documet to their office by 12th of july 2021 which is today.is this an error from the case worker on the date at list they should give me a week or so.when i do get the certificate can i photocopy it and send it by e-mail then post the original as well?anyone on here had to send documents by post?

K187

Post by K187 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:32 pm

K187 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:56 am
just received an email today from my case worker to provide a up to date certificate for my Naturalisation and i have booked it for This Wed the 14th july.But in the email it said i need to send the original document to their office by 12th of july 2021 which is today.is this an error from the case worker on the date at least they should give me a week or so.when i do get the certificate can i photocopy it and send it by e-mail then post the original as well?anyone on here had to send documents by post?

mariaranda
Newly Registered

Post by mariaranda » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:54 am

Would you tell us what you did at the end? Were you able to send via email?

K187

Post by K187 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:56 pm

Took the test and sent the pass number by email to the case worker.It starts with the letters TCL.The caseworker was really helpful.Just waiting for the outcome.My application was sent on the 18th of March 2021.

soulfreeee
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by soulfreeee » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:47 am

Hello,

I recently applied for my naturalisation and then found out that my B1.1 Gese had Expired in Feb 2021!

Can you please share the outcome of your application after you sent the test pass number to the case worker please!

Thank you!

soulfreeee
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by soulfreeee » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:59 am

I did my biometrics at UKVICAS on 13/112021