ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

[Irish Citizenship Application] Lower case letters written by reference

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

spring_boot
Newly Registered
Mood:
Korea South

[Irish Citizenship Application] Lower case letters written by reference

Post by spring_boot » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:55 am

Hi,

I just sent my Citizenship Application last week and today I recognised that two people who gave me their signatures did not write their addresses and their names using UPPER CASE LETTER.

Do you think that will be a problem with my application being refused ? I completed my form in UPPER CASE except for two of my references. I was not aware of them until today.

Kyungho

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: [Irish Citizenship Application] Lower case letters written by reference

Post by littlerr » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:57 am

If you haven't sent the application out, just print off that page and ask 3 Irish citizens to fill them in again.

If you have already sent it out, don't bother it for the moment. It would be very unlikely for INIS to refuse your application purely based on this. Worst case scenario they would ask you to provide a new reference page for these 3 people.

spring_boot
Newly Registered
Mood:
Korea South

Re: [Irish Citizenship Application] Lower case letters written by reference

Post by spring_boot » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:05 pm

littlerr wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:57 am
If you haven't sent the application out, just print off that page and ask 3 Irish citizens to fill them in again.

If you have already sent it out, don't bother it for the moment. It would be very unlikely for INIS to refuse your application purely based on this. Worst case scenario they would ask you to provide a new reference page for these 3 people.
Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, I cannot do anything now rather than waiting as I already sent out the application last week. I will update it here if I got any requests from INIS in relation to that.

KH