ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed...what next

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

RANA-ALI

Appeal allowed...what next

Post by RANA-ALI » Sat May 15, 2021 2:08 am

Hi All.
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but i couldn't find the answer after scrolling through threads.
3 weeks ago appeal was allowed within U.K (Human rights application)
What would be next step. 3 week passed and the only communication received was the tribunal decision which was over 3 week followed by court fee claim form.
Im not sure if we have to contact home office or do home office send BRP straight away or do we get any letter from home office before BRP. asked solicitor about it and the only answer received was just wait for communication and be patient.
I was wondering if any one else is in the same situation or recently had experience similar situation could guide us. Also want to add that the appellant passport was lost and expired during a very long battle with HO . It was not sent with application and appeal bundle. it's still in process with relevent embassy and delayed beacuse of covid situation, applied for renewal over year ago, we dont know how long would it take, hence there is confusion that maybe home office waiting for new passport to be sent before they issue BRP?
Any advise, guidance and suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

ellamoon45
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal allowed...what next

Post by ellamoon45 » Sat May 15, 2021 6:37 pm

When I won my appeal in 2018 within 2 weeks I received my brp and passport maybe because of COVID they are delayed don’t worry if they didn’t send a letter asking for the passport just wait for the brp if it takes longer than a month I would contact home office to chase but I do believe is on it’s way !! 🤗🤗

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Sun May 16, 2021 1:47 am

ellamoon45 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 6:37 pm
When I won my appeal in 2018 within 2 weeks I received my brp and passport maybe because of COVID they are delayed don’t worry if they didn’t send a letter asking for the passport just wait for the brp if it takes longer than a month I would contact home office to chase but I do believe is on it’s way !! 🤗🤗
Thank you so much for the feedback,
I ll wait another week before contacting home office, do you know whats the best number to reach them on, also as mentioned in my post, the new passport isnt renewed yet as it goes through quite a lengthy process and could cause more delays because more or less all departments using Covid as an excuse for not meeting the service standards.
Do we must send passport to be linked with the BRP? Or Is there a certain time period that we have to send the passport to home office
Thanks

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Fri May 21, 2021 3:47 am

Can any one please guide,
Appeal was allowed a month ago within UK. Still haven't heard anything from Home Office yet.
Should we phone Home Office or email, can anyone please share Home Office email or phone number for appeal enquiry please.
Thank you so much

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri May 21, 2021 11:46 am

RANA-ALI wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 3:47 am
Appeal was allowed a month ago within UK. Still haven't heard anything from Home Office yet.
Should we phone Home Office or email, can anyone please share Home Office email or phone number for appeal enquiry please.
Thank you so much
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure

The statis enquiry service can also.ne used to escalate

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sun May 23, 2021 3:59 pm

RANA-ALI wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 3:47 am
Thank you so much
You can contact the helpline to escalate it for you. It can take upto 4-8 weeks before you can hear anything from them.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Tue May 25, 2021 1:27 am

thank you so much for your input,
i ll be grateful if any one can share contact detail email/telephone for the relevant department so i can try to get an update on this matter.
also if any one can share the process after getting appeal allowed?
do Home Office send any letter for the case, or send BRP , do they communicate directly with solicitor or to the appellant? sorry i should have asked these questions from solicitor but our solicitor has no time to even tell us what would be the next process, im bit worried because we changing our address in july and appellant doesnt have any id to redirect the post.
thanks

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:06 pm

Any one please?
I ll be really really grateful if any one can please
Let me know what is the next step after getting appeal allowed in court.
It has been 7 weeks since the determination.but we havnt heard anything from Home Office yet?
Appeal was launched within UK.
Who do we contact to get an answer , or to get court order implementation?
Any suggestion any guidance please .
Thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:11 pm

Have you got in touch with your MP to help and also what about helpline any news from them?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:59 pm

Hi, thanks for reply,
Not contacted MP yet, we did try to call home office number many times with no luck.
What is usual time scale to get a response from home office before we can complain and try to push this matter.
It has been ovr 8wks now since the determination.
0300-790-6268 is this correct number to get intouch with Home Office.
Do you think we can write or speak to tribunel helpline in this regard?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:22 pm

RANA-ALI wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:59 pm
Hi, thanks for reply,
Not contacted MP yet, we did try to call home office number many times with no luck.
What is usual time scale to get a response from home office before we can complain and try to push this matter.
It has been ovr 8wks now since the determination. If over 8wks, contact HO UKVI
Do you think we can write or speak to tribunel helpline in this regard? If allowed already it means the tribunal phase is finished, the matter is out of their hands.
Contact the appropriate government department and engage your MP.
Questions already answered .

nel_2019

Post by nel_2019 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:12 pm

RANA-ALI wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:59 pm
Hi, thanks for reply,
It has been ovr 8wks now since the determination.
Do you think we can write or speak to tribunel helpline in this regard?

Hey,

Wondering if u got any updates ? And how

THNAKS

Waki89670
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Waki89670 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:27 pm

Any news? Have you received your BRP card if yes how long it took and how? I'm in same situation as you right now thanks