ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anybody can help regarding my case

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Wasim020290
BANNED
Ireland

Anybody can help regarding my case

Post by Wasim020290 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:40 pm

Dear members,
I am Pakistani national. I have another 1 year left for applying PR through stamp4 eufam. But unfortunately my ​8 years unmarried partnership broken recently. We have 5 years old child.
My Latvian partner and child both left Ireland.
I met my solicitor regarding the situation because I see on EU treaty website that if EU de facto partner left then my current permission will be end.
*** My solicitor adviced me to inform EU treaty devision about my partner left state with child and same time put application under hegue convention law that you have right to access for child in Latvia. Solicitor said under this provision I can get new status to reside in Ireland independently and can access the right with child from here.
I want to know is that possible that I can stay in Ireland ??
I am working here from past 5 years

Wasim020290
BANNED
Ireland

Re: de facto partnership break up

Post by Wasim020290 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:39 pm

Wasim020290 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:40 pm
Dear members,
I am Pakistani national. I have another 1 year left for applying PR through stamp4 eufam. But unfortunately my ​8 years unmarried partnership broken recently. We have 5 years old child.
My Latvian partner and child both left Ireland.
I met my solicitor regarding the situation because I see on EU treaty website that if EU de facto partner left then my current permission will be end.
*** My solicitor adviced me to inform EU treaty devision about my partner left state with child and same time put application under hegue convention law that you have right to access for child in Latvia. Solicitor said under this provision I can get new status to reside in Ireland independently and can access the right with child from here.
I want to know is that possible that I can stay in Ireland ??
I am working here from past 5 years

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Anybody can help regarding my case

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:24 am

Please continue in your existing topic you already have.

ireland/please-right-information-lookin ... l#p2013372
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.