ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years route visa

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nasir Abbas
Newly Registered

10 years route visa

Post by Nasir Abbas » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:06 pm

Hi there i need some help about 10 years route visa i came in England in 2008 on spouse visa in 2012 some reason i apply for visa out of time they give me extension that time but they didn't tell me that they put me on 10 years route on on 2018 when I applied for ilr they took the money and they refused ilr application they said you are on 10 years route is there any chance i can challenge that decision on 2015 i have applied for extension on time but i didn't pay the nhs fees wich I have paid later they said you submitted application out of time they grant me another 30 month leave to remain on 10 years route im really confused what to do every extension i have to pay nearly 3 grant and more do I need any English course for extension on 10 years route