ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can not book UKVCAS appointment

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pranab0077

Biometric if reapply by App

Post by pranab0077 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:09 am

Hi,
I am an non EEA close family member with PSS.
1) I have reapplied for PSS by my EU Scheme BRC through EU Exit ID App and received an UAN Number
2) But,I didn't complete the application yet.
I don't know after completing the application,

Do I need to book a biometric appointment or not as I already gave my biometric for my 1st time PSS application in 2020.

Please,advice me

Bazinga_

Re: Biometric if reapply by App

Post by Bazinga_ » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:05 am

pranab0077 wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:09 am
Hi,
1) I have reapplied for PSS by my EU Scheme BRC through EU Exit ID App and received an UAN Number

Do I need to book a biometric appointment or not as I already gave my biometric for my 1st time PSS application in 2020.

Please,advice me
You will need to finish the application to then be told at the final page what to do next. Circumstances are different so finish the application and keep an eye on the final page as to what it says but most importantly read carefully the email ukvi sends you with instructions as to what next to do.

Out of curiosity, why are you applying for a PSS again?

pranab0077

Re: Biometric if reapply by App

Post by pranab0077 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:30 pm

Bazinga_ wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:05 am
pranab0077 wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:09 am
Hi,

Please,advice me
You will need to finish the application to then be told at the final page what to do next. Circumstances are different so finish the application and keep an eye on the final page as to what it says but most importantly read carefully the email ukvi sends you with instructions as to what next to do.

Out of curiosity, why are you applying for a PSS again?
Thank you.
Already has submitted the application and there was no link to book
appointment.
Applied again because of lengthy absence.

pranab0077

Which way is applicable

Post by pranab0077 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:40 pm

Hi
I am an Non EEA national with Pre-settled status.I have a Non EEA Passport and EUSS Brc.
I want to apply again for PSS because of lengthy absence.Really appreciate if you can response the following
confusions
A) What is the benefit apply by App

B) If I apply by App,I don't need to attend Biometric Appointment,but
How do get a new Brc if my application is granted.So for the updated visa
status do I need to attend again a Biometric

C) I can understand,in both ways,Apply by App or attend an Appointment for Identity verify and Checks,
you can not skip a Biometric Appointment.You must have to attend appointment later when apply by App
and receive a new status.
Thanks

pranab0077

Can not book UKVCAS appointment

Post by pranab0077 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:59 pm

Hi,
I am a non EEA national and I reapplied today via online for PSS.
When completed,I didn't get a link to book a biometric appointment.So,

1) On UKVCAS website,I try to book an appointment but it says my UAN number was not found.
2) So how can I book the appointment?
3)If I can not book appointment,Shall I cancel and withdraw the current application.
Then, reapplied via App.I may need to attend a biometric when get a status and change BRC to update the
expiry date.

Thank you 8)