ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Update re Naturalisation Application (been 9 months now)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Junaidrai

Update re Naturalisation Application (been 9 months now)

Post by Junaidrai » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:21 pm

Hi All,

I am waiting on decision regarding my naturatlisation application based on Tier 2 Gen. + 1 year ILR since last 9 months (that is clearly outside of normal processing times).

This delay is making me worried now, just wanted to ask if someone can let me know any contact details (phone number, email) to get an update on my application.

The application was submitted on 29/06/2020 and the biometrics were submitted on 01/08/2020.

I highly appreciate your help on this matter.

Thank you

Kind Regards,
JR

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Update re Naturalisation Application (been 9 months now)

Post by mesn » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:30 pm

Junaidrai wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:21 pm
Hi All,

I am waiting on decision regarding my naturatlisation application based on Tier 2 Gen. + 1 year ILR since last 9 months (that is clearly outside of normal processing times).

This delay is making me worried now, just wanted to ask if someone can let me know any contact details (phone number, email) to get an update on my application.

The application was submitted on 29/06/2020 and the biometrics were submitted on 01/08/2020.

Thank you

Kind Regards,
JR
Assuming there wasnt any complications and you did not get any updates from HO, you can involve your MP.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:00 pm

You can send them an email, though most times they don’t reply or you call them
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:39 am

Junaidrai wrote:
Hi All,

Thank you

Kind Regards,
JR
Did you try to contact HO after 6 months?
Did you by any chance move address/home?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:13 pm

Cullinan, what’s your naturalisation timeline pls, from application to biometrics to approval to ceremony and receipt of cert.

I have been a bit frustrated after almost two months after biometrics and I am planning to travel
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:05 pm

bizman wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:13 pm
Cullinan, what’s your naturalisation timeline pls, from application to biometrics to approval to ceremony and receipt of cert.

I have been a bit frustrated after almost two months after biometrics and I am planning to travel
british-citizenship/application-submiss ... 10697.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

nnn15

Post by nnn15 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:58 pm

Junaidrai wrote:
Hi All,

Thank you

Kind Regards,
JR
You should submit a SAR request to the HO (https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration), you'll see the status and caseworker notes.

zaikazoo
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by zaikazoo » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:58 am

I am in a similar situation, so my question is what to request through SAR? Should I ask just for my application progress?