ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS link expired

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hellopino
Mood:

IHS link expired

Post by Hellopino » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:12 pm

Hi Everyone,

Hope all of you are well. Appreciate if anyone can advise about this. I recently filed for my son's visa application and received a link to pay IHS, It shows payment attempts exceed and doesn't proceed further due to one failed attempt. What shall I do now. How shall I make the payment. Any one experienced like that.

Regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: IHS link expired

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:40 am

Hellopino wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:12 pm
Hi Everyone,

Hope all of you are well. Appreciate if anyone can advise about this. I recently filed for my son's visa application and received a link to pay IHS, It shows payment attempts exceed and doesn't proceed further due to one failed attempt. What shall I do now. How shall I make the payment. Any one experienced like that.

Regards
Send email to Explain and request new IHS payment link to

IHS.Sheffield@fco.gov.uk

Hellopino
Mood:

Post by Hellopino » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:41 am

Ok. Thanks, will send an email then.

dec25
Nepal

Post by dec25 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:23 pm

Hi,

Hope you are well.

Have you been sent another IHS top up link? I am having same problems and requested for another link to be sent but i have not heard anything.

Please do update if you hear anything.

Thank you.

Hellopino
Mood:

Post by Hellopino » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:15 pm

No, I don't have their reply yet. How did you encounter this problem?? Did you have any failed attempts or leaving the link open in browser for some time.

dec25
Nepal

Post by dec25 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:35 pm

Hi,

I clicked the link to see the amount i would have to pay and after seeing the fees i leave the browser a minute or so. Then after i sat and tried to make a payment and found "top up access key has cancelled." What an unfortunate!

I sent them an email requesting an another payment link be sent yet i have heard nothing.

It's been 7 days today since i made a request. They had given me until today to make a payment but i couldn't do it without getting new link. I am not sure what is going to happen now.

Hope you will receive a new top up key soon.

Hellopino
Mood:

Post by Hellopino » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:51 pm

OK. I hope so someone will get back with the top up link again. The original email I received on Friday didn't specify any time frame to make the payment. It only says "To prevent any further delays with processing your application, once you have made this payment please send an e-mail to ihs.sheffield@fco.gov.uk containing your name, GWF reference and the amount that you have paid for IHS."

Hellopino
Mood:

Post by Hellopino » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:57 am

HI Dec25

Hope you are well. I have received an email today containing the IHS top up link and it has been paid now. All I did was to sent an email to IHS Sheffield as advised by AmazonianX. So please don't worry you will receive the top up link at some point in future.

Bes of luck and thanks everyone who has supportive and helpful

regards

dec25
Nepal

Post by dec25 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:08 am

Hi,

Ah lucky you. I am happy for you. I still have not heard back though. I sent them an email 10 days ago but all I am doing is waiting for them to send me another top up link at the moment. I am kind of anxious now.

I hope I will hear something at some point in few days as you said.

Thank you for updating.

I wish you all the very best.