ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reentry Visa processing time

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

phoenix49
Ireland

Reentry Visa processing time

Post by phoenix49 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:17 am

Hello! Did anyone applied for a Reentry Visa recently? How long did it take to process?
I applied and my documents were delivered on June 18th and last time I applied (for my son in end of May) it took less than a week to process the application. The reason I'm asking is that our new postman often delivers our mail to a wrong (similarly looking) address. I'm afraid my passport is with someone else. I emailed the Reentry Visa team yesterday but not sure when they are going to reply, there's also no phone number and I have a travel planned for mid July.

burti17
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: Reentry Visa processing time

Post by burti17 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:56 am

I applied for my son early June and whole process incl. post delivery took 14 days.

phoenix49
Ireland

Post by phoenix49 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:56 pm

burti17 wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:56 am
I applied for my son early June and whole process incl. post delivery took 14 days.
thank you! Today is 14 days for me so hopefully I'll get my passport back next week.

phoenix49
Ireland

Post by phoenix49 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:52 am

Update: as I expected, my passport was delivered to the wrong address, luckily I established contacts with them. It took roughly two weeks to process the application.

This topic can be closed now.