ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Temporary Visa's

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Way140
Newly Registered
Ireland

Temporary Visa's

Post by Way140 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:07 pm

There are so many applicants got temp visas under Chenchooliah.

Department seems like doing well now a days.

Few of my friends got visa straight away after requesting.
But few of them received letters regarding proof of residency, job offers, current circumstances, current job and criminality records etc.

Now they just wondering when they disclosed current employment do you think guys will it be any trouble to them or employer?

azee81
Ireland

Re: Temporary Visa's

Post by azee81 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:09 pm

how they got visa straight away after requesting can you please explain.

because for me they ask me to submit 5 years emploment history and proof of residence before granting me temporary visa which will expire in december 2021.

Way140
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Way140 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:59 pm

All of them already in contact with the department related to their longer term residency when they come to know that might their cases fall under the chencho they requested and got visas which for me totally surprising as i know some of them asked to submit more documents when they contacted the department.

I am unable to figure it out that How they choose whom to asked for more documents because cases are almost identical in nature.

That's good to hear that you got 1 year visa on this.
The max i heard or read is for 6 months.
Did they ask you to submit current employment details or any thing which they not usually asked often like criminal record details if any ?

azee81
Ireland

Post by azee81 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:21 pm

they ask me for 5 years employment history including current employment details.plus residence details addresses not criminal record though.

i also heard they are giving temporary permissions to every one who falls under chenchooliah till the end of year . because they are developing new process to deal with these cases.

i dont know what process they going to develop though.

Way140
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Way140 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:18 pm

That is really great you got visa even you mention them you are working.
There are few more people i know they are working and they got visas as well.

So i m hoping they will issue me as i am currently working.

All of them got visa till dec 21.

Among them many are to optimistic about the scheme like (1+1=2) or cake with CHERRY on top.

But as their past record of schemes i doubt that there will be any such clear cut scheme ahead.

Hope for the BEST to be HAppen.

One of the confirmed case the guy without any solicitor's help he got temp visa last week.
He was not in contact with the department since 2015 no deportation no removel orders issued against him, 4 months ago he contacted and the department ask for more documents and then he received temp visa last week.

azee81
Ireland

Post by azee81 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:08 pm

my only concern is if they could consider our time which was wasted between revocation of stamp 4 and then granting of stamp again towards citizenship. i think we have arguable case once we get our permanent permission.

Way140
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Way140 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:22 pm

Your concern is mine top concern as well.

But til now iN my opinion things are still based on scenarios

Like if all those who got temp visas easily cleared in scheme then this is the simplest or i must say luckest go through ever in irish history then as you said we have much to fight as most of us working and specially in this COVID era so we have a lot to show them that we are the Deserving ones.

But in case if department business as usual trying to RING The BELL and start working over past history of applicants so again many of them will b in trouble as most of the cases are identical in nature.

In my opinion at the moment department will definitely including something about the EU spouse history to finalise the case and again long fight for years to come for many.

What is your expectations azee or what do you think what will be available for grab in dec?

dubnew
Ireland

Post by dubnew » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:21 pm

Hi Everyone,

Do you know anyone got approved stamp 1 under chenchooliah after his 4EUFAM revoked and finding of marriage of convenience ?

Thanks.

Way140
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Way140 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:02 pm

Dont know someone personally but i heard some of them whom department revoked visas on the bases other then MOC got temp visas.
Other reasons varies from EU citizen left the state or department not satisfied with the documents provided or some cases where couple living in diff counties etc etc.

it is an unlikely event that those Having MOC allegation get anything without cleared himself/herself.

But the momentum which i see currently it looks to me that department wants to sort people out which is a GOOD sign.

HOPE FOR THE BEST.

azee81
Ireland

Post by azee81 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:54 am

dubnew wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:21 pm
Hi Everyone,

Do you know anyone got approved stamp 1 under chenchooliah after his 4EUFAM revoked and finding of marriage of convenience ?

Thanks.
i f your case is with repatriation department just ask them for update i think thats the way you can find out what they are thinking about such cases

azee81
Ireland

Post by azee81 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:42 pm

http://justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/PR21000187

keep your fingers crossed guys.

Way140
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Way140 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:07 pm

Any updates friends