ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre Settle Status changed to COA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shamas4228
Newly Registered
Poland

Pre Settle Status changed to COA

Post by shamas4228 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:56 am

Hello Everyone, please I need some information regarding my online status

I had pre settle status from 2019 and I applied for settle status on 16 April 2021 to change from pre settle status to settle status.

my application is still in process but I can not see my pre settle status online anymore instead of Pre Settle Status now showing up CERTIFICATE OF APPLICATION on online view and prove your status page. it showing from 2 days ago before was showing pre settle status.

wording are
This Certificate of Application confirms receipt of your application under the EU Settlement Scheme.
This status information is valid until you receive notice of a decision on your application for EU settlement.

any of you guys had same? is that normal? thank you

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Pre Settle Status changed to COA

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:13 am

I'm just guessing here from my reading of the forum, didn't need Settled Status - not familiar with the system:
Your upgrade application is in progress and the COA is confirmation of that - use the COA if you need to prove status - you are covered by this until the decision is made.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

shamas4228
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by shamas4228 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:15 pm

Hello, yeah understandable but normally pre settle status show online until they not give settle status.

Like I applied for settle status in December and Eu Resolution centre called me in February to tell its too early to apply for settle status u not qualified until April and in this whole process my pre settle status was showing online.
Same as my friend have from PSS to SS and his online Status changed directly from PSS to SS not been on COA as mine.
So therefore little bit confuse.

Anyone can share their experiences plz? Thank You

kamoe

Post by kamoe » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:32 pm

shamas4228 wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:15 pm
Anyone can share their experiences plz? Thank You
The Guardian is reporting this today: (see the case of the second person)
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... led-status
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

shamas4228
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by shamas4228 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:10 am

Hello Kamoe, yeah it's not fair I applied for job in a couple of big companies and I given details as I had for PSS but its showing just COA like its your first application under EUSS but I had already Pre settle status.

U think I should contact with EURC or MP or complain? thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:17 pm

If you gave you New Settlement scheme reference, then it will show as COA.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors