ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative Review Student Visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Stchl62
Newly Registered

Administrative Review Student Visa

Post by Stchl62 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:17 am

HI Guys,

This is my timeline.

Application submitted: 28th of December 2020
First interview: 19th January 2021
Refusal visa: 20th January 2021
Administrative Review Submitted: 8th February 2021
Administrative Review successful: 20th of April 2021
Second Interview: 20th of May 2021
Decision Overturn( They asked me to send back my passport): 21st of May 2021

It has been a painful process but in the end the decision has been overturn. If it was not for God it would not work. I have prayed so much, Glory to God.

Adedoyin1925
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Administrative Review Student Visa

Post by Adedoyin1925 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:02 pm

Hi guys,
I will like to ask if I can do administrative review for a previous visa refusal?

I was refused on the ground that the bank statement I used was not genuine even when they confirmed from the bank and they got positive response from the bank that the statement was genuine.
I was confused when I got the refusal letter but I reapplied instead of doing administrative review and I was refused and told that i was ban in my previous application.

It was stated on the refusal letter that I can do administrative review if I think there was error but I don’t know if I have the rights for administrative review again since the ban was on a previous application.

Please I need help

Adedoyin1925
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Adedoyin1925 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:02 pm

Hi guys,
I will like to ask if I can do administrative review for a previous visa refusal?

I was refused on the ground that the bank statement I used was not genuine even when they confirmed from the bank and they got positive response from the bank that the statement was genuine.
I was confused when I got the refusal letter but I reapplied instead of doing administrative review and I was refused and told that i was ban in my previous application.

It was stated on the refusal letter that I can do administrative review if I think there was error but I don’t know if I have the rights for administrative review again since the ban was on a previous application.

Please I need help

Miles5
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Miles5 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:23 am

hello pls what is the reason for the refusal and did you upload additional documents to back up your review, thank you and i will be happy for response

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:24 pm

Difficult, if the previous refusal was unchallenged.

I don’t think that you can apply for AR on the previous refusal because you are probably out of time.

Apply for AR on this present refusal on the basis that the ban was in error. Enclose evidence that the previous refusal was incorrect with respect to the bank statement, etc.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Miles5
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Miles5 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:45 am

hello pls at vinny, do uk verify from bank again during administrative review, cos my bank was the one that made the mistake during verification

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:57 am

They were probably relying on the previous refusal and ban, without having to verify any new documents. If your bank was the one that made the mistake during verification, then you should submit their evidence confirming that they had previously made a verification mistake with your last application.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Miles5
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Miles5 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:30 am

yes at vinny, i have submitted another document given to me from the bank, and they claim that uk will probably mail them back to confirm the evidence uploaded with it

Usman786000
Newly Registered

Post by Usman786000 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:00 am

Hi
I need some advice please. My cousins student visa was refused for not being genuine student and we apply for admin review. We received the outcome at 17 December and it was successful and the application was sent back to previous caseworker for reconsideration.
What happens next as we didn’t hear anything from home office until now?
How long home office will take to get back to us. Anyone gone through the same situation please advise.
Any information will be appropriated.

Usman786000
Newly Registered

Post by Usman786000 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:02 am

Stchl62 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:17 am
HI Guys,

This is my timeline.

Application submitted: 28th of December 2020
First interview: 19th January 2021
Refusal visa: 20th January 2021
Administrative Review Submitted: 8th February 2021
Administrative Review successful: 20th of April 2021
Second Interview: 20th of May 2021
Decision Overturn( They asked me to send back my passport): 21st of May 2021

It has been a painful process but in the end the decision has been overturn. If it was not for God it would not work. I have prayed so much, Glory to God.
Did you get your visa?

Stchl62
Newly Registered

Post by Stchl62 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:03 pm

Yes i did