ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rude555
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Affidavits for approved applications and next ceremony

Post by Rude555 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:22 am

hako wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:48 am
I just got the email for virtual ceremony to be held on 27 July at 7PM.

wade200000
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by wade200000 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:28 am

Have you also received your certificate?

Rude555
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Rude555 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:55 am

wade200000 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:28 am
Hi Wade,

I got the same email for virtual ceremony but i Haven't got my certificate yet.!!!

Rude555
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Rude555 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:58 am

Its me only or someone else have this issue. Who got the email for ceremony but not the certificate.

hako
Turkey

Post by hako » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:03 am

wade200000 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:28 am
Yes, I received the cert on June 29th.

wade200000
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by wade200000 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:21 am

Okay

Bib21
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Bib21 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:50 am

I haven't received the certificate yet, but I received an e-mail with an invitation to the online ceremony .

Dodi412
Ireland

Post by Dodi412 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:10 pm

Hi guys

my solicitor received my approval today. However, he didn’t receive the declaration form and he told me I should get that by post to my address.

My question here, is that normal! Why didn’t they send everything to the solicitor? Also how long does it take to get the declaration form posted to me.

Thanks

Akeel
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Akeel » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:23 pm

Dodi412 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:10 pm
Hi guys

my solicitor received my approval today. However, he didn’t receive the declaration form and he told me I should get that by post to my address.

My question here, is that normal! Why didn’t they send everything to the solicitor? Also how long does it take to get the declaration form posted to me.

Thanks
They always send declaration to applicant with original decision letter with affidavit and it's only took 1 or 2 days

Akeel
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Akeel » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:29 pm

Bib21 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:50 am
I haven't received the certificate yet, but I received an e-mail with an invitation to the online ceremony .
My case is same I got the e mail for virtual celebration of new citizen but I didn't receive certificate. I send email to department and they told me we issued your certificate and it will posted in coming days..may be our certificate are issued thats why wo got invitations.

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:32 pm

I never received an invitation to online naturalisation ceremony despite getting the certificate in March :(

Declaration is a 3 page documents and must be included with the approval letter and additional instructions. Two of my former colleagues received it by post last week, not by email. Not sure why some people get an mail, and others by post.

Rude555
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Rude555 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:12 pm

Vorona wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:32 pm
I never received an invitation to online naturalisation ceremony despite getting the certificate in March :(

Declaration is a 3 page documents and must be included with the approval letter and additional instructions. Two of my former colleagues received it by post last week, not by email. Not sure why some people get an mail, and others by post.
Hey vorona,

After how many days you got the letter after ceremony email.

Bib21
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Bib21 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:35 am

I got my certificate ! I'm so happy. 😀
I want you all to get yours as soon as possible.

Nord
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Nord » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:08 pm

Nord wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:59 pm
Myself and another forum member here are waiting for a certificate since beginning of February.
It's been 18 weeks since my signed affidavit was delivered and no certificate yet. My solicitor sent the department two letters but both were just ignored. Same story with emails, no response. According to this thread there were multiple batches of certificates delivered since February.
To be honest I don't know what to do. I can't understand how come they can exceed their own deadlines over 3 times and just go silent when being asked on the status. This wait can be indefinite.
Finally received the certificate today! :D over 5 months since affidavit submission.
Printed 23rd of June.

Timeline here:
ireland/2019-citizenship-applications-t ... l#p2019677

sugeie
Ghana

Post by sugeie » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:22 pm

So i got an "approval" letter yesterday and posted the fee and declaration today. The average timeline for an issue of certification on this page seems to be 3-5 months. My current permission expires in September and i sent my GNIB card along with the declaration. Should be be worried as i renew that permission without the GNIB card.

Schnaz
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Schnaz » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:30 am

So received the naturalisation certificate yesterday by registered post, so had to pick it up in the post depot. Are people just getting the certs, or is another envelope arriving too with all the other paper work, like the birth certs, etc.

Saab313
Ireland

Post by Saab313 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:06 am

Applied On: 11/07/2017

Second Letter: 08/03/2019

Approval: 29/04/21.
Received a letter by post with the approval, and send the declaration.

Returned Signed /witnessed oath: 05/05/21

24/06/2021 Received Post to send New Affidavit and Original Travel Documents / Solister told me you can get signed affidavit with any ID so she did with Driving license because my travel documents was expired I don't have that time because applied for renewals.

I posted same day New Affidavit with Travel Documents and also send original Travel Documents.

Certificate of Naturalisation received by Register Post: 08/07/2021

Thanks for This Forum Journey end and best of luck to everyone who currently waiting .

Saab313
Ireland

Post by Saab313 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:06 am

:D :D

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:11 am

Schnaz wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:30 am
So received the naturalisation certificate yesterday by registered post, so had to pick it up in the post depot. Are people just getting the certs, or is another envelope arriving too with all the other paper work, like the birth certs, etc.
With the exception of the original passport and birth certificate, nothing else will be returned. The original passport & birth certificate should have already been returned at a much earlier stage. If you haven’t got the original birth certificate back, you should contact them.

Rude555
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Rude555 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:59 am

Saab313 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:06 am
Applied On: 11/07/2017

Second Letter: 08/03/2019

Approval: 29/04/21.
Received a letter by post with the approval, and send the declaration.

Returned Signed /witnessed oath: 05/05/21

24/06/2021 Received Post to send New Affidavit and Original Travel Documents / Solister told me you can get signed affidavit with any ID so she did with Driving license because my travel documents was expired I don't have that time because applied for renewals.

I posted same day New Affidavit with Travel Documents and also send original Travel Documents.

Certificate of Naturalisation received by Register Post: 08/07/2021

Thanks for This Forum Journey end and best of luck to everyone who currently waiting .

Hi, please share on what date your letter was printed. Thanks

Saab313
Ireland

Post by Saab313 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:39 am

Hi
Printing Certificate 1st July and Posted 7th July via Registered and Received 8th July.

macdre55
Ireland

Post by macdre55 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:08 pm

polarcub wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:42 pm
Prime example they just randomly copy and paste ...You already have a decision on your citizenship and they send you a text stating that you are in the process of receiving the very approval they've already sent you.
macdre55 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:43 pm
My Local TD got a response from the Naturalisation office regarding the certificate. below is a response,
I'm so done that team :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dear Deputy,

Please note that in accordance with Data Protection requirements the information contained herein is to be shared with the applicant only and is not to be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances.

We refer to your email dated June 2021 on behalf of Mr. XXXXX XXXXXX

Person ID: XXXXXX-XX
Application ID: XXXXXXX-CITZ-XX

Mr. XXXXXXX lodged an application for a certificate of Naturalisation with the Citizenship Division of this Department on the XXXXXXXXXXX.

This application is currently being processed with a view to establishing whether the applicant meets the statutory conditions for the granting of naturalisation and it will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.

The granting of Irish citizenship through naturalisation is a privilege and an honour which confers certain rights and entitlements not only within the State but also at European Union level and it is important that appropriate procedures are in place to preserve the integrity of the process.

It is recognised that all applicants for citizenship wish to have a decision on their application without delay. The nature of the naturalisation process is such that, for a broad range of reasons, some cases will take longer than others to process. In some instances, completing the necessary checks can take a considerable period of time.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a time frame regarding how long processing will take.

The Citizenship Division of the Department, like everyone in the State, has been impacted by the restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The restrictions imposed have resulted in all Citizenship staff working remotely with minimal access to the Office. These restrictions, which are outside the Division’s control, have resulted in significant delays in dealing with correspondence received in the Office and have had a negative impact on processing times for all applications. The processing of the applications is further impacted by the ability of the Division to contact other bodies, many of whom will be impacted by COVID-19 restrictions.

Please be assured that we will revert immediately once a decision has been reached on the application. We appreciate your patience.

Please see the below link for COVID-19 updates and arrangements. Our website is updated regularly.

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/CO ... ouncements

We trust this is of assistance.

This is an update after an email above ,this one below is dated 07/07/21
Dear Deputy,

Please note that in accordance with Data Protection requirements the information contained herein is to be shared with the applicant only and is not to be disclosed to any third party under any circumstances.

We refer to your email dated 24 June 2021 on behalf of Mr.XXXXXXXXX;

Person ID: XXXXXX-XX
Application ID: XXXXXXX-CITZ-XX

We can confirm that Mr/Mrs. XXXXXXXX IRP card has been located and will be returned to him.

Mr./Mrs. XXXXXX was granted naturalization and his certificate will be issued to him in the coming days.

We trust this is of assistance.

Approval Received: 15/03/21.
Returned Signed /witnessed oath: 19/03/21
Submitted digital photo and payment: 19/03/21
email confirming the fee was processed: 25/03/21
GNIB card was requested on :07/04/21
Date printed on Naturalisation Certificate: 07/07/21
Certificate of Naturalisation received: 09/07/21

They misplaced my GNIB card that's the reason delay i believe

polarcub
Mood:
Ireland

Post by polarcub » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:49 pm

I received my cert today. Came by registered mail from an an post delivery man (it also required a signature but the guy didn't take one). They used a photo I sent them that doesn't fit their criteria (I was smiling), so oh well.

This is after I had received the emails and text to attend the virtual ceremony earlier this week already. So cert came after.

I applied late May 2019
Received approval early May 2021
Submitted the payment May 9th
Mailed the affidavit on May 17th - they received it May 19th
Cert received July 9th 2021
*cert dated June 25 2021

All the best to everyone! It's been a long saga.

Rude555
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Rude555 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:42 am

Any body received certificate today??

Markoko
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Markoko » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:33 pm

Did anyone paid the certificate fee in the last 10 days and still waiting for the confirmation email.