ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent Visa Extension - BRP Not Arrived Yet

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jp513
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 Dependent Visa Extension - BRP Not Arrived Yet

Post by jp513 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:09 pm

I recently attended a visa appointment in the UK for my PBS Dependent visa (i.e., Tier 2 Dependent) extension as on 20 June 2021. After two days (i.e., 22 June 2021) I received an email from Home Office stating that my application has been successful and they have granted me leave to remain for next three years. Also, they have mentioned that I will received BRP within 7 working days of receiving the email. It’s been more than that I guess. Also, I have not received a decision letter as well via Post Office. (Is it normal that people only received successful visa application email and they don’t receive decision letter via Post Office ?)

But I have not yet received my BRP. I tried contacting Home Office they said I have to use the ‘Report Now’ functionality to get information about ‘why my BRP has not arrived’. I did that as well and today received a response from them is to ‘Check with work sponsor’. So first of all I don’t have a work sponsor. I came here on the dependent visa of my wife. Which was Tier-2 Dependent when I arrived here. After that my wife has applied for ILR and now she is on ILR. She is not on Tier 2 Dependent Visa.

Please can anyone help me when will I receive my BRP ? Probably next month, I am traveling back to India but that’s not possible until I have BRP!

Fazer_1985

Re: Tier 2 Dependent Visa Extension - BRP Not Arrived Yet

Post by Fazer_1985 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:14 pm

Hi JP513,

I am in similar situation. I am on ILR and applied for extension visa of my wife under tier 2 dependent Visa.

She got visa approval email on 21st June 2021 but till now no sign of BRP. Contacted UKVI BRP not received report now feature twice but still no BRP.

I got the email from from ukvi that case worker will be directly in touch with you but there is no email or any contact from case worker.

My wife's still waiting for her BRP as of now.

Did you get your BRP yet or still waiting?
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

jp513
Newly Registered
India

Post by jp513 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:25 pm

Yes I received my BRP this week. So, when it is about to arrive, you will receive an email from TNT that your document is out for delivery.

Fazer_1985

Post by Fazer_1985 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:34 pm

Thanks for the reply JP.

I hope i too get the email from TNT and recv the BRP soon.
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

jp513
Newly Registered
India

Post by jp513 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:47 pm

Yeah I know its very frustrating as there is no other way to track it. I would say, they really need to improve upon the services they provide. After all we pay the tax and this is what we get in return !