ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do we require to submit MOI letter when proving English Language Requirement through ECCTIS (NARIC)?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jester360
Newly Registered
India

Do we require to submit MOI letter when proving English Language Requirement through ECCTIS (NARIC)?

Post by jester360 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:32 pm

Hi Team,

With respect to Skilled Worker visa application, the checklist states below supporting documents:
1) NARIC letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognized standard of a Bachelor's or
Masters degree or PhD in the UK
2) Transcript of results proving English language requirement
3) Confirmation from UK NARIC that your degree was taught in English

The point (1) and (3) could easily be proven through "Visa and Nationality" service provided by ECCTIS (previously NARIC) wherein they release 2 separate letters.

However, I am confused about point (2). Does it mean that transcript of Degree Marksheets and MOI letter (Medium of Instruction) from University needs to be send? or Does it simply mean that ECCTIS letter for point (3) will cover the Point (2) as well?

jester360
Newly Registered
India

Re: Do we require to submit MOI letter when proving English Language Requirement through ECCTIS (NARIC)?

Post by jester360 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:19 pm

I have not received any update on this, perhaps the question was confusing. However for everyone's awareness, today I have received the Visa approval email from Home Office. I applied for priority service.

And to address the question i posed earlier, I have submitted all the documents, NARIC letter, University Transcript, Degree Certificate and MOI letter while submitting my visa application. Hope this helps someone else :)