ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ict visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rajathi
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 ict visa

Post by Rajathi » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:39 am

We are living in uk from 2109 may in ict work permit visa.already we got one extension.now we are going to apply our second extension but the thing is I delivered my second baby on 25 Dec 2020.after that we applied for child benefit at 2020 Jan using the form provide by nhs.we are not aware of that it's comming under public fund.now we found that it comes under public fund and raised a request to cancel the child benefit and plan to repay.my question is it it affect my future visa extension?? How could I handle this situation.please help me.

JB007
- thin ice -

Re: Tier 2 ict visa

Post by JB007 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:02 am

Rajathi wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:39 am
We are living in uk from 2109 may in ict work permit visa.already we got one extension.now we are going to apply our second extension but the thing is I delivered my second baby on 25 Dec 2020.after that we applied for child benefit at 2020 Jan using the form provide by nhs.we are not aware of that it's comming under public fund.now we found that it comes under public fund and raised a request to cancel the child benefit and plan to repay.my question is it it affect my future visa extension?? How could I handle this situation.please help me.
Pay all the money back and keep the receipt for your next application.

Have a read of this and then scroll down and open the link that applies to your situation.
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/immig ... n-control/