ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled Worker's Dependent Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Zia_2021
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Skilled Worker's Dependent Visa

Post by Zia_2021 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:55 am

Hi All,

I am sharing my experience as I think it may be useful to others. I recently applied for dependent visas for my three children and wife from Pakistan and back their passports with visas stamped on them.

It took almost two months’ time to complete & compile all the required documents as some of them were not ready such as marriage certificate, NADRA family registration etc. Once, I got all them ready, the remaining process was quick and smooth.

I compiled and uploaded the following documents for my wife and children.

For my wife:
1. My Bank Statement showing more than the required balance
2. Passport of my wife
3. Computerized Marriage certificate from Union Council
4. NADRA Family Registration Certificate
5. ID Card of my wife
6. My own employment letter (I am on skilled worker’s visa and they are my dependents)
7. My pay slips for the last three months
8. Copy of my Certificate of Sponsorship
9. My own Visa letter which I have received from UK immigration for my visa
10. Copy of my Biometric residence card
11. TB Test Result Certificate for my wife
12. A simple letter from me in which I said that I will rent a three-bedroom house when I will receive their visas. I therefore didn’t submit any lease agreement.
13. Financial Consent Letter for my wife (Part 2 which is available on UK visa website)

For my Children:
1. My Bank Statement showing more than the required balance
2. Passport of my children
3. Birth Certificates from CDA-Islamabad
4. NADRA Family Registration Certificate
5. NADRA Form B and its translation
6. My own employment letter (I am on skilled worker’s visa and they are my dependents)
7. My pay slips for the last three months
8. Copy of my Certificate of Sponsorship
9. My own Visa letter which I have received from UK immigration for my visa
10. Copy of my Biometric residence card
11. TB Test Result Certificate for my children
12. A simple letter from me in which I said that I will rent a three-bedroom house when I will receive their visas. I therefore didn’t submit any lease agreement.
13. Consent letters Part 1, 2 and 3 (which are available on UK visa website)
1. Parent Consent letter that they are allowing their children to apply for the visa and to travel to UK with mother/father

As you can see above, it is a long list of documents and the process was exhaustive. While compiling all these documents, I was also working on their online visa applications meanwhile. When I got all these documents ready, I submitted their visa applications on 2nd May 2021 after paying for their health surcharges (very costly though) and visa fees.
In the next step, I booked their appoints on 18th May 2021 which were attended and were completed as required.
On May 21, we received e-mails from visainfo.shefo@fcdo.gov.uk titled as “Visa Application SWP - VAF xxxxxxx”. The e-mails included the following texts. Please also keep in mind that they are not collecting passports now at the time of your biometric as they have changed the process. You will need to wait and receive the following e-mail before submitting your passport to them.

Dear XXXXXX,
Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your application for entry clearance for which you used the Submission Without Passport service. Your application has now been assessed, please submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre where you submitted your application.

Please would you submit your passport to the Visa Application Centre within 21 calendar days of the receipt of this email. Failure to do so may result in your application being lapsed. Please also submit a copy of this e-mail so that the Visa Application Centre will accept your passport.
Kind regards,
UK Decision Making Centre

The above e-mail is indication that your application is successful and they now want to stamp visa on your passport that is why they are asking you to submit it to them. I am assuming here that they will send a rejection e-mail if an application is not successful and will therefore not ask to submit a passport to them.

We then received another e-mail ton 3rd June 2021, his time from srisbvac@gerrys.com.pk (Gerry’s Islamabad) which was titled as “Passport Collection” and has the following texts/paragraphs;

Dear Applicant.
Greetings from the UK visa application center!
This is to inform you that your processed visa application have been received at the UK visa application center ISLAMABAD. Application can be collected from Monday to Friday during (0800 – 1600hrs). Friday prayer break during (1300-1400hrs).
You should bring original receipt that was issued by the Visa Application Centre team at the time of application submission.
You should bring your original valid CNIC card with a readable photocopy.
• Afghan nationals should bring photocopy of the passport.
• (For Children under 18) Either parent can collect the child passport by bringing their Birth Certificate/Form B and original receipt that was issued by the Visa Application Center team at the time of application submission.
If you wish to send a representative to collect your documents, please note, he/she will need to provide the below mentioned documents at the time of collection.

• An authorization letter signed by the applicant
• Applicants signatures/thumb impression on authority letter must match with the original valid CNIC signature/thumb impression
• The Original Receipts
• Applicant’s original valid CNIC, with a readable photocopy
• Collector’s original valid CNIC, with a readable photocopy
• (For an Afghan national) Provide a readable photocopy of the passport.
• (For Children under 18) Birth Certificate/ Form B of the child and Authority Letter from Father or Mother of the Child with original valid CNIC card with a readable photocopy of the Parent authorising.
Note: As per the delivery procedure of the appeal cases/lost receipt personal appearance of the applicant is mandatory with a lost receipt affidavit on Stamp paper.
We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services.
Best Regards,

Next day, my family visited Gerry’s office and collected their passports which were stamped with UK clearance visas.

I hope you this information useful and may provide you some guidance if you are also applying for your dependent visas from Pakistan. I am happy to provide any guidance if anyone has any question for me. My e-mail is Email address removed by moderator

Regards
Zia

atirnaveed
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Skilled Worker's Dependent Visa

Post by atirnaveed » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:07 am

Hi Zia,

Thanks for your extensive explanation, I just wanted to know about the vfs global section category which document you have upload in which section, if you can explain this a bit will be really helpful.

Thanks