ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approved Test centre Branch for KOL

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Approved Test centre Branch for KOL

Post by Tier 4 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:37 pm

Hi there,

My Mrs applied ILR on the basis of long residence on 5 July and got a Biometrics appointment for her Set (LR) application on 19 July 2021.

While uploading documents I randomly check the test canter she took her English language test. But seems her test is fine but can't see their Edinburgh Branch in the approved list. Rest of their UK branches are showing in the list.
Her test was : Knowledge of Language (10th August 2020) – LanguageCert International ESOL SELT B1 (Speaking & Listening)
Test Centre was:
Pitman Training,
4 Queen Street,
Edinburgh,
EH2 1JE

So test centre Pitman Training is in the approved list but not the Edinburgh branch. It was ok up until now. I believe I even checked last month it was in the list.

So should the branches matter too. means Test centre particular branch should be in the list as well.?
Her pass test certificate don't mention any test centre too its just the test it self and all the other details.
Could please someone let us know . thanks

Regards
N/A

zimba
Mood:

Re: Approved Test centre Branch for KOL

Post by zimba » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:41 pm

Test centres often get relocated. That does not necessarily mean they are not approved anymore. Double-check with the ESOL
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Re: Approved Test centre Branch for KOL

Post by Tier 4 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:15 am

Zimba wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:41 pm
Test centres often get relocated. That does not necessarily mean they are not approved anymore. Double-check with the ESOL
Many thanks for the reply,

I have phoned the test provider they said nothing wrong with the test centre.

I ll phone the test centre tomorrow and ask them what going on. But unfortunately her biometric are tomorrow as well. So there is little i can do apart from missing the appointment and book new test then go for biometric. Strange situation.

Thanks
N/A