ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Spouse Visa Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shazshahzad8june
Newly Registered

Regarding Spouse Visa Application

Post by Shazshahzad8june » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:52 pm

Hi there

Please can anyone advise as my partner and I have been wanting to get married but this has been made nearly impossible with travel restrictions and what with Pakistan being on the red list. Can I work for the next 6 months and put together all the paperwork and then go to Pakistan after that period and get married. I intend to submit all documentation from Pakistan but wonder if they will see our pre marriage relationship as genuine. We have holiday pictures and plethora of messages exchanged between us since 2019.
Please advise. Many thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Regarding Spouse Visa Application

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:33 am

Shazshahzad8june wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:52 pm
Hi there

Please can anyone advise as my partner and I have been wanting to get married but this has been made nearly impossible with travel restrictions and what with Pakistan being on the red list. Can I work for the next 6 months and put together all the paperwork and then go to Pakistan after that period and get married. Yes you can. I intend to submit all documentation from Pakistan but wonder if they will see our pre marriage relationship as genuine. We have holiday pictures and plethora of messages exchanged between us since 2019.
Please advise. Many thanks That should not be an issue, it is how well you sell yourselves and convincing you are with your application and credible evidence you provide to support the application.