ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document dates FLR M

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gujarkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Document dates FLR M

Post by Gujarkhan » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:02 pm

Hi i have applied for FLR M now and waiting for biometrics.

My question is regarding dates on permission letter to live at property and the signed consents by applicant and partner - I have dated them a two days after the submitted application date and signed them accordingly. So i submitted app on 10.7.21 and uploaded docs afterwards and printed and signed them.

Everything else to do with my financial documents and wage slips are before the application. So I dont have any concerns with them. Please advise.

Thank you !

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Document dates FLR M

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:46 pm

Gujarkhan wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:02 pm
Hi i have applied for FLR M now and waiting for biometrics.

My question is regarding dates on permission letter to live at property and the signed consents by applicant and partner - I have dated them a two days after the submitted application date and signed them accordingly. So i submitted app on 10.7.21 and uploaded docs afterwards and printed and signed them. Why would you do such? Hope it doesn't bite you especially when.its in your full control.

Everything else to do with my financial documents and wage slips are before the application. So I dont have any concerns with them. Please advise.

Thank you !

Gujarkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gujarkhan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:48 pm

The mandatory documents need to be signed once application is completed as that is when they become available to download.

So you can take your time to sign them. Its a shame instead of giving advice you are being spiteful and replying with negativity.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:32 pm

Usually folks put in the application date even if they complete/sign on another date, but you should be ok.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."