ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Miss-Suz » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:15 am

Obie wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:05 am
The difficulties is that paper COA are becoming problematic. They are online now. So UKVI will need to get its act together and sort it.

People with COA need to show their employer a share code.

The whole system is a mess, but writing to them and warning them may sort things out.
I agree 💯💯💯💯💯

askme234
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by askme234 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:46 pm

@Miss-Suz

I saw the same letter in the post today (17/07/2021) following my second EEU Application which was posted 16/06/2021 and received 17/06/2021 so it seems to be a new way of acknowledgement of application.

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:37 pm

I thought about applying under Appendix FM today. The hurt and pain I’m feeling is getting so unbearable, I feel so stuck and helpless. Does anyone know how to go about that please @snooky @obie @lullaby

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:55 pm

gee4 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:37 pm
I thought about applying under Appendix FM today. The hurt and pain I’m feeling is getting so unbearable, I feel so stuck and helpless. Does anyone know how to go about that please @snooky @obie @lullaby
Hi Gee,
You can apply for appendix Fm online. You will have to pay for the IHS fees first and then the Home office fees. Once payment is done you book an appointment for your biometric and you take all your supporting documents at Home Office with you.

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:57 pm

askme234 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:46 pm
@Miss-Suz

I saw the same letter in the post today (17/07/2021) following my second EEU Application which was posted 16/06/2021 and received 17/06/2021 so it seems to be a new way of acknowledgement of application.
It surely a new way of acknowledgement. Thanks for telling me

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:44 pm

gee4 wrote:

As for me, I contacted a lawyer to do it for me. But to my greatest surprise, since January till dates, I haven't heard anything from them. This is so frustrating.

snooky

Post by snooky » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:44 pm

gee4 wrote:
Hi

Be patient and all will be alright.

HO is just trying to get alot of people off the track.

The law is the law and the judges jib is to uphold the law.

Irrespective of their appeal which is a sue process, it doesn't meaning the courts are going to be with the HO.

Be positive and stay strong. You have your right to apply for Appendix FM as enshrined by the consent order.

snooky

Post by snooky » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:46 pm

Tina87 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:44 pm
gee4 wrote:

As for me, I contacted a lawyer to do it for me. But to my greatest surprise, since January till dates, I haven't heard anything from them. This is so frustrating.
Hi

With HO, there's no respector of a lawyer and/or individual. HO doesn’t give a toss.

But be positive. All will be crisp.

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:34 am

snooky wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:46 pm
Tina87 wrote:
gee4 wrote:

Hi

With HO, there's no respector of a lawyer and/or individual. HO doesn’t give a toss.

But be positive. All will be crisp.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:09 am

Hi everyone, after my employer submitted checks with my appeal reference number here’s what came back

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for using the Employer Checking Service.

The Employer Checking Service can only respond to employer requests based on the information available at the time the check was undertaken. At this time a further application has not been recorded on Home Office systems or a paper application has been submitted and is in transit to the Home Office.

If your employee/prospective employee received an email/letter acknowledgement from the HO when they submitted their application please forward to us and we will review the information with a view to making a decision.

Alternatively if you could provide the recorded delivery number your employee/prospective employee used to submit their application or any Unique Application Number (UAN) we may be able to investigate further.

I’m looking to doing a PAP. Does anyone have a template I can use please. This is so unfair. 😢

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:13 am

Tina87 wrote:
gee4 wrote:

Hi Tina,

Appendix FM application is really easy. You shouldn’t have to do it through a sollicitor. They would take your money for something you can do yourself. You could have saved that money. 😢

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:15 am

Tina87 wrote:
gee4 wrote:

I did mine myself back in May 2019 a month before I applied for my first EUSS. They reply to me 10 months later

snooky

Post by snooky » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:55 am

gee4 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:09 am
Hi everyone, after my employer submitted checks with my appeal reference number here’s what came back

Dear Sir/Madam

The Employer Checking Service can only respond to employer requests based on the information available at the time the check was undertaken. At this time a further application has not been recorded on Home Office systems or a paper application has been submitted and is in transit to the Home Office.

If your employee/prospective employee received an email/letter acknowledgement from the HO when they submitted their application please forward to us and we will review the information with a view to making a decision.

Alternatively if you could provide the recorded delivery number your employee/prospective employee used to submit their application or any Unique Application Number (UAN) we may be able to investigate further.

I’m looking to doing a PAP. Does anyone have a template I can use please. This is so unfair. 😢
So Gee4

Do sent to them the appeal papers and all will be fine as HO is overwhelme with request

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:58 am

snooky wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:55 am
gee4 wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

So Gee4

Do sent to them the appeal papers and all will be fine as HO is overwhelme with request
Thank you Snooky, i have sent all of this to all the contacts I’ve come across, the problem is who exactly do i send it to. My employer I’ve replied the email and sent them my appeal letter

snooky

Post by snooky » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:56 pm

gee4 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:58 am
snooky wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:55 am
gee4 wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

So Gee4

Thank you Snooky, i have sent all of this to all the contacts I’ve come across, the problem is who exactly do i send it to. My employer I’ve replied the email and sent them my appeal letter
HO is slow to update information due to other branches of arms under their directive.

After the your appeal or theirs, the HOPO responsible for your case might have hundredths of case file so to update case managers for them to also reactivate these on the Web becomes a problem.

Thank God you have done what is expected of you. Remember almost 70% of the HO stuff still working from home and the skeleton staff are overburdened with information received

Tell you employer to try again in a week time but if the employer understands legal documents, they wouldn't stress themselves as it is stated clearly on the CoA that you right is still protected like a 3C type

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:20 pm

gee4 wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

Gee, sorry to hear you are still struggling with employment checks. If you want to apply for Appendix FM, you can but that will be so much money. Alternatively, if you want to, you can apply for fee waiver, provided you don't have money in your account and can account for your receipts and spends above £20 or £50 (I can't remember how much now). Once they see you are struggling, you should be fine.

Who knows how long it will take before they get back to you. I know how you feel because you are desperately looking for something to show that you have an ongoing application or appeal.

For PAP, I did mine myself. I googled PAP and it brought out a template on the government website which I used.

You can fill in your details and include those recent write up from Obie and Snooky where they were replying to your post and telling you that HO was wrong not to abide by their promise for COA and others, after the Akinsanya case.

You can even read through what was agreed by the HO after the Akinsanya judgement and write those that affect you as per your COA.

Mention about that failed employment check.

Just like Obie said, you have to remind them that you are taking note of all the financial losses you are encountering now due to their refusal to issue you a COA.

Be strong and patient (easier said than done). What else can I say....,

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:30 pm

Thank you everyone. I asked my employer to reply with my COA and Appeal, the check came back POSITIVE!!!! after few hours. I was so excited. Thanks again everyone

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:46 pm

gee4 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:30 pm
Thank you everyone. I asked my employer to reply with my COA and Appeal, the check came back POSITIVE!!!! after few hours. I was so excited. Thanks again everyone
Phewwwwwwww

Shazma80
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Shazma80 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:16 pm

Just to deviate a bit.
Can the COA be acknowledged by student finance as right to study? I have a pending AR and LTR. Looking to apply for student finance as a family member of British National. Thanks

snooky

Post by snooky » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:24 pm

Shazma80 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:16 pm
Just to deviate a bit.
Can the COA be acknowledged by student finance as right to study? I have a pending AR and LTR. Looking to apply for student finance as a family member of British National. Thanks
Hi

When it come to student finance, they are a law to themselves. HO is better than them.

The only thing they inspect is passport and biometric and HO certificate.

Apart from that, wlc to the worst executive arm of the government.

Shazma80
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Shazma80 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:31 pm

Thanks Snooky. Saved me from completing a paper application and the hustle that I’m sure it will involve. Be blessed

snooky

Post by snooky » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:45 am

Hello everyone

Hope you are all well and dope.

Keep the fire of faith burning profusely and all shall come to pass.

There's no beginning without ending, no darkness without a daylight

No rain without sunshine and no tears without joy.

Big ups

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:43 pm

snooky wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:45 am
Hello everyone

Big ups
Thank you so much Snooky

Tina87
Nigeria

Post by Tina87 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:54 am

snooky wrote:
Hello everyone

Big ups
Thanks so much snooky for your encouragement and help on this forum.
Haven't heard from them yet.

Fustrated2019

Post by Fustrated2019 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:04 am

snooky wrote:
Hello everyone

Big ups

Thank you so much snooky. I hope you are keeping well.