ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence ILR SET(M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

andre2021
Newly Registered
Columbia

Financial Requirement ILR

Post by andre2021 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:24 pm

Hello,

I have a question after reading the Financial requirement guide. I am applying for IRL on the 5-year route as a spouse. For my previous application, I had to submit payslips for the previous 12 months. Is it still 12 months or only 6 months for ILR?

Also, it would be very appreciated if someone could share a list of specific docs for ILR.

Many thanks for your help

Regards.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Financial Requirement ILR

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:35 am

andre2021 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:24 pm
Hello,

I have a question after reading the Financial requirement guide. I am applying for IRL on the 5-year route as a spouse. For my previous application, I had to submit payslips for the previous 12 months. Is it still 12 months or only 6 months for ILR?

Also, it would be very appreciated if someone could share a list of specific docs for ILR.

Many thanks for your help

Regards.
If you read the guide, you should know that this is the difference between category A or B :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

andre2021
Newly Registered
Columbia

Re: Financial Requirement ILR

Post by andre2021 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:01 pm

Thank you, I have already read the guide, just wanted to clarify.

andre2021
Newly Registered
Columbia

Evidence ILR SET(M)

Post by andre2021 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:24 am

Hi,

I am a bit confused about how many months of evidence (employment) I do need to provide, since I read the new guide for ILR published in June 2020 and it states that if you have been with the same employer for 6 months you will only need to provide 6 months of payslips+ bank statements prior to the application. However, when completing the application there is a box asking to confirm that I will provide payslips of 12 months of salaried employment prior to the application. I have been in this role only for 10 months, so how many payslips+ bank statements do I need to provide?

Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Re: Evidence ILR SET(M)

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:29 pm

andre2021 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:24 am
Hi,

I am a bit confused about how many months of evidence (employment) I do need to provide, since I read the new guide for ILR published in June 2020 and it states that if you have been with the same employer for 6 months you will only need to provide 6 months of payslips+ bank statements prior to the application. However, when completing the application there is a box asking to confirm that I will provide payslips of 12 months of salaried employment prior to the application. I have been in this role only for 10 months, so how many payslips+ bank statements do I need to provide?

Thank you
6 months as per the guide. The online document list is often inaccurate
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

andre2021
Newly Registered
Columbia

Re: Evidence ILR SET(M)

Post by andre2021 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:59 am

Thank you