ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vary the application FLR Fb to SetLR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sam16hita
Newly Registered
India

Vary the application FLR Fb to SetLR

Post by sam16hita » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:21 pm

Hi
I made an application of FLR Fb extension in March 2021 with my wife(the outcome has not received yet). Actually we both are dependant on our British child. Now I want to file myself for 10year route ILR as a variation application. My question is if I made a variation to my previous application is that effect my wife's application in anyway?

Nightshade
Mood:
India

Re: Vary the application FLR Fb to SetLR

Post by Nightshade » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:04 pm

Are you on Section 3C atm? Or still under the expiry date of your last leave?

Nightshade
Mood:
India

Post by Nightshade » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:17 pm

Provided you made an intime application

The applicant completes 10 years continuous lawful residence while awaiting a
decision on an application for further leave

If the application that has generated the 3C leave has not yet been decided, the
applicant can vary the grounds of that application to include a request for leave on
the basis of long residence. If a long residence application would attract a higher fee
than the initial application, the applicant must pay the balance before the varied
application can be considered.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... VWvE2pARIq

sam16hita
Newly Registered
India

Post by sam16hita » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:15 am

Hi
We are in 3C Leave now(I completed 12years almost)and I can vary my application to SETLR but the only question is my wife had applied with me in my previous application and she is not eligible to apply for SETLR with me. So is there any effect to my wife's application if I vary only my application?
Or my wife has to make a new separate application? or the previous application can be accepted only for my wife's application?(She is not dependant on me but we applied at same time on the basis of my British child)

Thank you so much for your response.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:40 pm

Her FLR should succeed on its own
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sam16hita
Newly Registered
India

Post by sam16hita » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:21 am

I made an application of FLR Fb extension in March 2021 with my wife(the outcome has not received yet). Actually we both are dependant on our British child. I made a variation to my previous application to set(LR)on 28 July 2021.two days ago case worker call me asking me to withdraw the dependent flr(fp)application and he told to make new application for dependent. what should i do now?
any one help me plese

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:11 am

It is not clear what has happened. Please explain this properly and clearly
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sam16hita
Newly Registered
India

Post by sam16hita » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:11 pm

Hi
Me and my wife got our FLR FB on my British child. This year February me and my wife applied for our second extension. I varied my application only to SET LR. We thought my wife's application might stay alone and my application only vary. But now the case worker called me to with draw my wife/dependant application and asked us to make a new application. We are afraid for the work rights. If we withdraw the application are the work rights be taken off? What we need to do now?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:19 pm

If you have a pending application, any new application will be a variation. You vary her application just like yours. Section 3C will continue. No need to withdraw. Are you being asked to apply under FLR(M) for her?