ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What to expect after SET(O) ILR form submission

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Sponsor License number not found

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:15 pm

Hello - Hope everyone is well and keeping safe. I am in the process of applying for ILR through the 5 year Tier2 (General) route (SET (O)). There is a question "What is your sponsor license number as shown on
your Certificate of Sponsorship?" My problem is when I give the license number from my COS which was issued in October 2018, it says "license number not found". I found from my colleagues who have recently been sponsored that the license number of the company has changed and the new one actually does show up on this form.

My question is:
1. Shall I enter the new license number for my company? (It does not match with the one in the COS as the question specifically asks that it has to be the one on the COS)
2. Shall I leave it blank as it does not seem to be a mandatory field and allows me to go all the way to the end of application if I leave this question as blank?

Requesting the Gurus in the group to please help

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: Sponsor License number not found

Post by Djsuccess » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:09 pm

Not sure why the licence number was changed. However, you can check the sponsors' register to confirm the sponsor's licence number https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... onsors.pdf
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:53 pm

Many Thanks Djsuccess for your reply. I can see the employer appearing as "Worker (A (Premium))" with "Skilled Worker" and says "Licensed and Fully Active". The sponsor license number is still different to what I had in my COS in October 2018. Hope this is not an issue? What is your suggestion in terms of what I should fill in the application

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:47 pm

Hello All - Could anyone please help me here with my previous query as to what shall I do in my case where the sponsor license number has changed. Why can such a case happens and what shall I do from my side to ensure it does not impact my application. Requesting help from anyone who can advise me here please. Many thanks in advance for your kind support!

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:49 pm

Enter the new number and move on with the application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:22 pm

Thanks Zimba for your reply. Do I need to explain this anywhere in my application or cover letter, or ask my employer to mention this in the employment letter they give?

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:50 am

glasgowedinburgh2000 wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:22 pm
Thanks Zimba for your reply. Do I need to explain this anywhere in my application or cover letter, or ask my employer to mention this in the employment letter they give?
Yes, that fine. You can add a cover letter. I guess you might also need to speak with your employer if they are aware of any reason why the licence number changed.
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Tier2 (General) to ILR Queries

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:47 pm

Hello Respected Gurus - I would be applying for ILR at some point this month and would be grateful if I can have some of my queries answered:

Could you please advise me on the following:

1. Absences from the UK - For my wife, the form and the doc checklist does not ask for documentary evidence though it just asks for dates to be entered in the form since 11 Jan 2018. Am I not required to upload documents for my wife's absences at all?

2. For my own absences my employer has listed all absences which were all all personal holidays as there were no work related absences . Do I need to mention any other evidence like passport stamps too?

3. Is P60/P45 required at all?

4. Doc checklist also does not ask about marriage certificate but I have read about that in some posts. Can I upload it anyway as no harm in uploading additional documents?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier2 (General) to ILR Queries

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:07 pm

NO evidence is required apart from passport stamps. P60s not required. Marriage Certificate is not required
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:50 pm

Thanks Zimba for the quick reply. So for wife too I should anyway provide evidence in the form of passport stamps though neither the checklist nor the form asks explicitly

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:08 pm

glasgowedinburgh2000 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:50 pm
Thanks Zimba for the quick reply. So for wife too I should anyway provide evidence in the form of passport stamps though neither the checklist nor the form asks explicitly
Correct

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:21 pm

Many thanks Zimba as always for the prompt and friendly advice. As passport is a mandatory document I will upload all pages of the passport including blank pages and the travel stamps will be there in some of the pages. Hope it's not required as a separately attached file with only pages with travel stamps in the doc upload section as the form too does not have any section to enter page numbers etc to demonstrate travel? Sorry for the detailed questions and appreciate your continued support.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:28 pm

Do not upload blank pages.

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

What to expect after SET(O) ILR form submission

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:45 pm

Hello everyone - I would be submitting my SET(O) Tier2 General to ILR online form tomorrow. I've filled out the form already and will do the submission and payment (priority service) tomorrow. Just wanted to check what to expect exactly once payment is made, will I be redirected to the UKVCAS portal where I need to create an ID as well?? Also how the two id's will be linked in terms of documents, checklists etc?? Is it that once the application is submitted then all the information will automatically be passed to UKVCAS login and I need to then only use the UKVCAS login for document upload, appointment booking and soon? Please if anyone could clarify this for me then it would be of massive help. Many thanks in advance!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What to expect after SET(O) ILR form submission

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:50 pm

Topics Merged!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Just wanted to check what to expect exactly once payment is made, will I be redirected to the UKVCAS portal where I need to create an ID as well??

Yes, directed to UKCVA to book your biometric appointment and upload your documents digitally.
Also how the two id's will be linked in terms of documents, checklists etc??

Please follow the instructions once you have submitted.
Is it that once the application is submitted then all the information will automatically be passed to UKVCAS login and I need to then only use the UKVCAS login for document upload, appointment booking and soon? Please if anyone could clarify this for me then it would be of massive help. Many thanks in advance!!
It is not a complicated process, you will be directed on what to do online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:10 pm

Thanks CR001 for your prompt reply and apologies for starting a new post as I thought this was a separate topic but now I understand that all my queries should just be under one thread.

Also, on the form there is a question "Do you have any Home office reference numbers"? I could think of 3 response options here:
1. BRP number
2. "Our ref" as mentioned in the top right of the Tier2 General approval letter of my first Tier2 general visa
3. Case ID of my 2nd (latest) Tier2 general visa. There is NO "Our ref" mentioned in this letter.
(I had 2 employers in the 5 year period of my Tier2)

Any advice on this would be very helpful. Thanks for all the kind support provided.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:15 pm

Also, on the form there is a question "Do you have any Home office reference numbers"? I could think of 3 response options here:
1. BRP number
2. "Our ref" as mentioned in the top right of the Tier2 General approval letter of my first Tier2 general visa
3. Case ID of my 2nd (latest) Tier2 general visa. There is NO "Our ref" mentioned in this letter.
(I had 2 employers in the 5 year period of my Tier2)
Any of these, but best to input the current visa details.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:55 pm

Many thanks CR001. I will enter the latest BRP number

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:27 am

I've now almost filled my SET(O) form. In the Documents tab there is a question:
"Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?"

I am not sure whether this question is for me or my spouse. I am not clear what is meant by "you and other people"?

I was about to submit my work but got stuck with this query. I would be grateful if anyone could kindly help

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:54 am

It means you and anyone else including your spouse

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:10 pm

Many thanks Zimba for the prompt reply. As I have utility bills and joint bank account which i am submitting for cohabitation I will mark this as Yes. Hope thats OK?

There is also a followup question below. The accounts are just me and wife so will that be a NO thought my wife is my dependent?

"Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?"

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:21 pm

Correct

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:33 pm

Many thanks Zimba for your prompt response

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:30 pm

Thanks all. I have now submitted form. For appointments, I am wondering whats the difference between Core, Enhanced and Premium service points. To put it simple is it the appointment availability times and charges that make these different??

In terms of services from the definitions they all seem to be same?

glasgowedinburgh2000
India

Post by glasgowedinburgh2000 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:34 pm

Hello everyone - I was in the process of scanning and uploading my documents before my UKVCAS appointment. AS I have not used the site before, my question is that once I upload a document can I view the document what was uploaded?