ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

macb43
Newly Registered

ILR SET M

Post by macb43 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:54 pm

Aug/Sept 2020 applied for ILR Set(M). Received an email March 2021 asking about my work status which I promptly replied but rec'd another, same request, a month later which I responded to. Since then I've called UKvi to followup. I'm given ref and told wait 6 wks/3 wks etc. Last call I made was beg July 2021, with cut-off yesterday, 26 July yet still no response. Am I the only person waiting 11 months? How do I actually communicate with the people doing my application? It's way past frustrating. Thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR SET M

Post by zimba » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:19 pm

macb43 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:54 pm
Aug/Sept 2020 applied for ILR Set(M). Received an email March 2021 asking about my work status which I promptly replied but rec'd another, same request, a month later which I responded to. Since then I've called UKvi to followup. I'm given ref and told wait 6 wks/3 wks etc. Last call I made was beg July 2021, with cut-off yesterday, 26 July yet still no response. Am I the only person waiting 11 months? How do I actually communicate with the people doing my application? It's way past frustrating. Thanks.
You cannot follow up on an application. You must wait to hear back
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice