ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tourist Visa last ditch attempt by bending the truth?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Martymiddle
Newly Registered

Tourist Visa last ditch attempt by bending the truth?

Post by Martymiddle » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:17 pm

Does the UK Immigration check submitted documents? We have lots of money and a rich sponsor but they want to see how the money got in my wife's account and see good reason she will leave the UK. Its just for a tourist visa.

I was thinking of faking the deed for a property in our joint names, payslips, bank statements, but a legit bank certificate i.e. fill the bank up, but fiddle the monthly statements to include payments from a made up company for 6 months.

I know they call companies but we will just get a separate phone for that and if they call, one of us will confirm it. The company will be abroad.

By the way, our money is 100% legit. The problem is that she doesn't work and we don't own property and we are full time travellers. I don't get a fixed steady salary or pay UK taxes either as I am a feelancer.

I was thinking to buy a small apartment and set up a little company to pay her every month for 6 months, but its very long winded, expensive and still gaming the system. Plus it will take extra long as we can't switch country at the moment.

Maybe just go straight to fraud? I am aware it is breaking the law. But we have been turned down too often to care anymore and my elderly Mum is in tears half the time we speak to her because its been so long. She has visited twice on a tourist visa before, but now we are married they can't accept our travelling situation. I am quite happy to face the consequences if caught, as long as the risk to reward ratio is OK. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tourist Visa last ditch attempt by bending the truth?

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:36 pm

If you are looking for ways to use deception to obtain a visa, you need to find somewhere else to ask your questions.

We wil not tolerate such posts here.

And yes, UKVI do check documents and verify details with banks etc, even for a tourist visa.

Using deception will result in a minimum 10 year ban on applying for any UK visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.