ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set lr - Missing data consent form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

whodunnit
Newly Registered

Set lr - Missing data consent form

Post by whodunnit » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:24 pm

Hello,

I have applied for SET LR last month, not priority, and had my ukvcas paid appointment on Saturday the 24th of July.
I had uploaded all my documents, but because the form had asked for the data consent forms separately, I hadn't uploaded it.
On Saturday evening, I realised that ukvcas didn't ask me for it, despite checking service being included.
I uploaded the form to the website, before 8pm on the same day - all other docs on the site were saying submitted at that point. Today, the Monday after, that document is the only one showing not submitted.

I am hoping there is a way to send the document physically or on email to Home Office.

Does anyone know where I.e. what address or contact details?

Thanks for your help.

Nightshade
Mood:
India

Re: Set lr - Missing data consent form

Post by Nightshade » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:54 am

Send it to

UK Visas and Immigration
The Capital
Old Hall Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP

Include a cover letter explaining the situation. Make sure to send by tracked post and probably also include evidence of you buying the document checking service. If in future your ILR gets refused for this reason then you can show them all this during appeal. But it shouldn't come to that.

Nightshade
Mood:
India

Post by Nightshade » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:10 am

Make sure to add your case ID as well

whodunnit
Newly Registered

Post by whodunnit » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:06 am

Nightshade wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:54 am
Send it to

UK Visas and Immigration
The Capital
Old Hall Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP

Include a cover letter explaining the situation. Make sure to send by tracked post and probably also include evidence of you buying the document checking service. If in future your ILR gets refused for this reason then you can show them all this during appeal. But it shouldn't come to that.
Thanks Nightshade.
I am planning to send as per your guidance. Just a question though: that address seems to be for a premium service center and I haven't paid for the priority application. Will this still work?

I have also been suggested this address based in the old paper form:
The home office
Liverpool settlement casework
Po box 306
Liverpool
L2 0QN

Would you know something about this?

Thank you

Nightshade
Mood:
India

Post by Nightshade » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:00 pm

Well that's the address they gave me when I called them asking about sending additional documents last week. You can call them on 03007906268 and ask yourself, though you'll have to wait a while for the call to be connected.

The address you've got is a PO box, which is probably going to collect stuff and send it to the capital building. The office in the capital is the main office of UKV&I in Liverpool.

whodunnit
Newly Registered

Post by whodunnit » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:20 pm

Nightshade wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:00 pm
Well that's the address they gave me when I called them asking about sending additional documents last week. You can call them on 03007906268 and ask yourself, though you'll have to wait a while for the call to be connected.

The address you've got is a PO box, which is probably going to collect stuff and send it to the capital building. The office in the capital is the main office of UKV&I in Liverpool.
Glad you mentioned that... have been waiting on that number for 30 mins now! :D

You're a life saver...

whodunnit
Newly Registered

Post by whodunnit » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:54 pm

Just for reference, to me, that same phone number suggested the following address:
Nationality
UKVI
PO Box 306
Liverpool
L2 0QN

They also said that most likely the case team would anyway contact me with a link to upload the document- but I am going to pre-empt that if I can.

Thanks

Nightshade
Mood:
India

Post by Nightshade » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:22 pm

whodunnit wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:54 pm
Just for reference, to me, that same phone number suggested the following address:
Nationality
UKVI
PO Box 306
Liverpool
L2 0QN

They also said that most likely the case team would anyway contact me with a link to upload the document- but I am going to pre-empt that if I can.

Thanks
For SET(LR)?

Anyhow I don't think it matters because it's a PO box and it'll all go to the same place in the capital anyway

ywlgy

Post by ywlgy » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:26 pm

Are you referring to the consent form asked as a question close to the end of the application form but not requested in the document checklist?
That form is not needed anymore because consent was done electronically, as my lawyer told me. I got my visa without uploading the consent form.