ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Replacement

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ProinUK67
Newly Registered
India

BRP Replacement

Post by ProinUK67 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:18 pm

Hello Team

I recently noticed error in my BRP. See below

Currently in my BRP it is shown as
Last Name (first field): Aa bb
First Name (Second field ) : blank

As per passport :
First Name : Aa bh
Surname : blank

I reported this error and got a email that you will get a repapcment BRP in 7 days and your old BRP is canceled and asked me to send the broken picture of old BRP. Should i wait for new BRP first and then break the old brp.

Also i was not sure it was actually an error i just reported as when i applied for license and my first name field was blank in the license and i want my BRP to included aa in first field and bb in second but they said they cant since in my passport name is in one line ane they can amend the BRP accordingly.

Please suggest

zimba
Mood:

Re: BRP Replacement

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:21 pm

You should do as you were advised
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice