ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Urgent advice please!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

imagineunicorns
Newly Registered

FLR (M) Urgent advice please!

Post by imagineunicorns » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:14 pm

Hi folks. It's my first post/topic. I'm hoping someone can advise me. I'm currently in the process of uploading documents and arranging a biometrics appointment for my husband's spouse extension visa (FLR M). I submitted the online application 2 days ago on 27th JULY 2021 only to then realise that my employers letter is dated 23rd JUNE and my wage for JULY has not yet been deposited into my bank account (I received my JULY payslip on 26th JULY so a day before online submission which is okay). So if I was to provide a bank statement showing my pay being deposited into my bank account on 30th July, this would be outside of the application date. I'm so confused and the anxiety is driving me crazy! Should I risk it and submit why I have? Or resubmit my application and risk not getting refunded? :cry:

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: FLR (M) Urgent advice please!

Post by Korekt » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:16 pm

It's not really your first post/topic, is it?

On what date did you receive the pay before the 30th July one into your bank account?

If cancelled before submitting biometrics, the fees will be refunded.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

TandT
Mood:
Liberia

Post by TandT » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:21 pm

The date on your employer letter has nothing to do with your application submission date as long as the letter states that you are still an employee of that company and the nature of your contract. Also your last payslip or bank statement depending when it is generated should not be more than 28 days to your submission date.And if it goes past ,it doesn't matter from my experience.

So, as per your bank statement deposit date, please do not stress your humble self submit/upload it like that just before your biometric date and if you already submit the application, take the bank statement with on your biometric date and ask them to scan it into your application for you but they might charge you £5/10.

Please don't mess things up and if you need any assistance let me know and I will try my best. Just make sure all the documents are named abbreviated and in the correct categorise in order to make it easy for the caseworker and if they still need anything he/she will email you and request. so, don't try to start again and lose your money for nothing.

Stay blessed.

imagineunicorns
Newly Registered

Post by imagineunicorns » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:33 am

It's my first topic that I've created. I'm new here :)

The last pay I received was on 30th June. I've just checked and seen that I've been paid today (30th July). I'm just worried that my latest pay that I've just received is 3 days after my submission date (27th July) and ideally I should have had my bank statement showing this income deposit so it corresponds with my July 26th payslip before I submitted my application online. Am I over thinking it or will the caseworker not accept the bank statement showing my latest pay deposit dated 30th July?

How do I cancel if I were to decide to do that? Thanks.
Korekt wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:16 pm
It's not really your first post/topic, is it?

On what date did you receive the pay before the 30th July one into your bank account?

If cancelled before submitting biometrics, the fees will be refunded.

imagineunicorns
Newly Registered

Post by imagineunicorns » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:37 am

I'm not so much worried about the employer letter than I am about my latest payslip not corresponding with the latest bank statement. I've been paid 30th July (today) but I submitted the online application on 27th July so I don't know whether or not getting a mini bank statement for transactions between 27th and 30th July to show my pay going in today will be accepted as its showing information beyond my application date (27th). My latest payslip is dated 26th July and my latest bank statement is from 22nd June to 21st July.
TandT wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:21 pm
The date on your employer letter has nothing to do with your application submission date as long as the letter states that you are still an employee of that company and the nature of your contract. Also your last payslip or bank statement depending when it is generated should not be more than 28 days to your submission date.And if it goes past ,it doesn't matter from my experience.

So, as per your bank statement deposit date, please do not stress your humble self submit/upload it like that just before your biometric date and if you already submit the application, take the bank statement with on your biometric date and ask them to scan it into your application for you but they might charge you £5/10.

Please don't mess things up and if you need any assistance let me know and I will try my best. Just make sure all the documents are named abbreviated and in the correct categorise in order to make it easy for the caseworker and if they still need anything he/she will email you and request. so, don't try to start again and lose your money for nothing.

Stay blessed.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:08 am

imagineunicorns wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:33 am
It's my first topic that I've created. I'm new here :)

The last pay I received was on 30th June. I've just checked and seen that I've been paid today (30th July). I'm just worried that my latest pay that I've just received is 3 days after my submission date (27th July) and ideally I should have had my bank statement showing this income deposit so it corresponds with my July 26th payslip before I submitted my application online. Am I over thinking it or will the caseworker not accept the bank statement showing my latest pay deposit dated 30th July?
It's quite possible that the pay received in July is ignored and the one received in June treated as the last pay in relation to the date of application. It appears the 28 days requirement to apply is met with the June pay.

Do you believe you meet all the requirements if the June pay is treated as the last pay and are able to supply the corresponding payslips, bank statements for the 6 months ending in June? The employer letter can be adjusted accordingly, if need be.
How do I cancel if I were to decide to do that? Thanks.
See here.

Consider your options and decide what's best.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:13 am

imagineunicorns wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:14 pm
Hi folks. It's my first post/topic. I'm hoping someone can advise me. I'm currently in the process of uploading documents and arranging a biometrics appointment for my husband's spouse extension visa (FLR M). I submitted the online application 2 days ago on 27th JULY 2021 only to then realise that my employers letter is dated 23rd JUNE and my wage for JULY has not yet been deposited into my bank account (I received my JULY payslip on 26th JULY so a day before online submission which is okay). So if I was to provide a bank statement showing my pay being deposited into my bank account on 30th July, this would be outside of the application date. I'm so confused and the anxiety is driving me crazy! Should I risk it and submit why I have? Or resubmit my application and risk not getting refunded? :cry:
Date of application 27th of July 2021

Employment letter was issued on 23rd of June which is MORE than 28 days rule since employment letter is a specified evidence as per Appendix FM-SE. Personally, If you still have a valid leave to remain then I will cancel the application and play it safe.

Appendix FM-SE

"(l) Where this Appendix requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a period which ends with the date of application, that evidence, or the most recently dated part of it, must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application."
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.