ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set M need to travel

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Urbanhuman
Newly Registered
Honduras

ILR Set M need to travel

Post by Urbanhuman » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:35 am

Dear all,

This is my first post in this forum. I applied for my ILR (Set M) in May, 2021 and I know it takes up to 6 months for a decision. My father in law is now seriously ill and we need to travel abroad to care for him. My husband and daughter are both British but given my application is still under consideration I cannot travel otherwise Home Office will reject the application automatically. Please could anyone of you guide me on what to do in this situation. I have already written to my MP citing the personal emergency and asking for his help however, I have not heard anything back yet. Please help.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR Set M need to travel

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:22 am

If you leave the UK, your application will be considered automatically withdrawn. Unfortunately you cannot expedite an application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice