ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitors Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Chisomekwu
Mood:

Visitors Visa

Post by Chisomekwu » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:44 am

Hi All,

Thanks for the God work you are doing here. Apologies if i have posted this in the wrong section. I am looking to send a family member an invitation letter for her visa application. I am worried that she might come would not want to travel back which i have advised her against

I had already told her that she need to go back within few months if she's granted visitors visa because i don't want her to overstay

If she arrives and overstays, will this affect me in anyway for future applications for spouse visa. Will it be on my record that i gave an overstayer an invitation? I am a British Passport holder

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Re: Visitors Visa

Post by THO » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:00 am

This topic has been posted before twice but with slightly different circumstances, something suspicious going on here I think.

If you know she will abscond, do not send her an invitation.