ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLM-FP APPLICATION

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

savagequeen888
Newly Registered

FLM-FP APPLICATION

Post by savagequeen888 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:49 pm

Hi Everyone. Can anyone advise me regarding which section should I upload and what requirement do my partner need.

My partner is a director of the company and also employee of the company. We are stuck regarding FM-SE requirements. What documents do we need to provide?

Thank you.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: FLM-FP APPLICATION

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:15 pm

What are you applying for? The subject is confusing? FLM-FP. Are you applying for FLR M?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

savagequeen888
Newly Registered

Post by savagequeen888 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:49 pm

Hi, I'm my first visa grant was FLR-FP. It's Grant of Leave to Remain 10 Year Partner Route on the basis of family life as a partner or parent or on basis of your private life in the uk.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:52 pm

savagequeen888 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:49 pm
Hi, I'm my first visa grant was FLR-FP. It's Grant of Leave to Remain 10 Year Partner Route on the basis of family life as a partner or parent or on basis of your private life in the uk.
Could you provide more information about your immigration history? Did you arrived from abroad on a spouse visa or you applied within UK? for FLR FP application, financial requirement do not need to be met in this case.

savagequeen888
Newly Registered

Re: FLR-FP APPLICATION

Post by savagequeen888 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:00 pm

Sorry, My mistake its FLR-FP. My partner and I are not married yet but we have a 3 year old son turning 4 next month. We are confused what documents they need for appendix FM-SE. He's the director of the company and also an employee managing the business. Under FM-SE do we need to provide a company house and director's appointment? also the Business bank statements? we are really confuse which bank statement that we need to provide for this and which category to upload. options are either Finance, Employment,Proof of Business or other document.

In my application, we declared him as employee since his not receiving any dividends in our company.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: FLR-FP APPLICATION

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:02 pm

savagequeen888 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:00 pm
Sorry, My mistake its FLR-FP. My partner and I are not married yet but we have a 3 year old son turning 4 next month. We are confused what documents they need for appendix FM-SE. He's the director of the company and also an employee managing the business. Under FM-SE do we need to provide a company house and director's appointment? also the Business bank statements? we are really confuse which bank statement that we need to provide for this and which category to upload. options are either Finance, Employment,Proof of Business or other document.

In my application, we declared him as employee since his not receiving any dividends in our company.
You don't need to provide any documents relating to his business since you are not meeting the requirement this way.

savagequeen888
Newly Registered

Post by savagequeen888 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:08 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:52 pm
savagequeen888 wrote:
Could you provide more information about your immigration history? Did you arrived from abroad on a spouse visa or you applied within UK? for FLR FP application, financial requirement do not need to be met in this case.
I applied FLR FP here in the UK and got the my grant of leave to remain. This is my first extension visa application. We sorted all the documents except for the appendix FM-SE. My partner and I are both director of the company here in the UK. His a director and employee. In my document checklist they are asking to provide "EVIDENCE AS DIRECTED BY APPENDIX FM-SE FOR A DIRECTOR OR NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF A LIMITED COMPANY BASED IN THE UK FOR YOUR PARTNER."

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:34 pm

savagequeen888 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:08 pm
TODMATT wrote:
savagequeen888 wrote:
I applied FLR FP here in the UK and got the my grant of leave to remain. This is my first extension visa application. We sorted all the documents except for the appendix FM-SE. My partner and I are both director of the company here in the UK. His a director and employee. In my document checklist they are asking to provide "EVIDENCE AS DIRECTED BY APPENDIX FM-SE FOR A DIRECTOR OR NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF A LIMITED COMPANY BASED IN THE UK FOR YOUR PARTNER."
If you insist

Appendix FM-SE

"(b) All of the following must be provided:
(i) Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC.
(ii) Evidence of registration with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House.
(iii) If the company is required to produce annual audited accounts, such accounts for the last full financial year.
(iv) If the company is not required to produce annual audited accounts, unaudited accounts for the last full financial year and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognized Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006) or who is a member of the Institute of Financial Accountants, The Association of Authorised Public Accountants, The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, the Association of International Accountants and The Association of Accounting Technicians.
(v) Corporate/business bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
(vi) A current Appointment Report from Companies House.
(vii) One of the following documents must also be provided:
(1) A certificate of VAT registration and the VAT return for the last full financial year (a copy or print-out) confirming the VAT registration number, if turnover is in excess of £79,000 or was in excess of the threshold which applied during the last full financial year.
(2) Proof of ownership or lease of business premises.
(3) Proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE and National Insurance, proof of PAYE reference number and Accounts Office reference number. This evidence may be in the form of a certified copy of the documentation issued by HMRC.
(c) Where the person is either listed as a director of the company, or is an employee of the company, or both, and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
(ii) Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(d) Where the person receives dividends from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the company’s and the person’s details with the person’s net dividend amount.
(ii) Personal bank statement(s) showing that those dividends were paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(e) For the purposes of paragraph 19(a), evidence of ongoing employment as a director or other employee of the company or of ongoing receipt of dividend income from the company must be provided. This evidence may include payslips (or dividend vouchers) and personal bank statements showing that, in the period since the latest 12-month period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600, the person’s salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) (or dividend income from the company) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly. Alternative evidence may include evidence of ongoing payment of business rates, business-related insurance premiums or employer National Insurance contributions in relation to the company."

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence

savagequeen888
Newly Registered

Post by savagequeen888 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:42 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:34 pm
savagequeen888 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:08 pm
TODMATT wrote:
savagequeen888 wrote:
If you insist

Appendix FM-SE

"(b) All of the following must be provided:
(i) Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC.
(ii) Evidence of registration with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House.
(iii) If the company is required to produce annual audited accounts, such accounts for the last full financial year.
(iv) If the company is not required to produce annual audited accounts, unaudited accounts for the last full financial year and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognized Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006) or who is a member of the Institute of Financial Accountants, The Association of Authorised Public Accountants, The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, the Association of International Accountants and The Association of Accounting Technicians.
(v) Corporate/business bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
(vi) A current Appointment Report from Companies House.
(vii) One of the following documents must also be provided:
(1) A certificate of VAT registration and the VAT return for the last full financial year (a copy or print-out) confirming the VAT registration number, if turnover is in excess of £79,000 or was in excess of the threshold which applied during the last full financial year.
(2) Proof of ownership or lease of business premises.
(3) Proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE and National Insurance, proof of PAYE reference number and Accounts Office reference number. This evidence may be in the form of a certified copy of the documentation issued by HMRC.
(c) Where the person is either listed as a director of the company, or is an employee of the company, or both, and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
(ii) Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(d) Where the person receives dividends from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the company’s and the person’s details with the person’s net dividend amount.
(ii) Personal bank statement(s) showing that those dividends were paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(e) For the purposes of paragraph 19(a), evidence of ongoing employment as a director or other employee of the company or of ongoing receipt of dividend income from the company must be provided. This evidence may include payslips (or dividend vouchers) and personal bank statements showing that, in the period since the latest 12-month period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600, the person’s salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) (or dividend income from the company) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly. Alternative evidence may include evidence of ongoing payment of business rates, business-related insurance premiums or employer National Insurance contributions in relation to the company."

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence
Thank you so much for your help... I hope we can get most of the documents. We cant provide CT600 since the business was opened last Oct 2020.