ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa requirements for baby born in U.K

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gulrukh
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Visa requirements for baby born in U.K

Post by Gulrukh » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:27 pm

Hello,
I am in U.K as student with my husband on dependent visa since Jan 2021. I got a baby few days back and want to apply for her visa. Please tell me is bank statement for the funds maintenance required. Secondly, bank statement should be of U.K or Pakistan.
If we don't get visa within three months, will her treatment be interrupted? If response on visa is awaited what will be the case than.

Thank you.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Visa requirements for baby born in U.K

Post by sah10406 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:20 am

Gulrukh wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:27 pm
Please tell me is bank statement for the funds maintenance required.
It depends. Bank statements are one way to show maintenance, but there are others. See Appendix Student, paragraphs ST 33.1 to 33.5, and Appendix Finance paragraphs FIN 9.1 and 9.2
Gulrukh wrote:
Secondly, bank statement should be of U.K or Pakistan.
See Appendix Finance, paragraphs FIN 1.1 and 2.1
Gulrukh wrote:
If we don't get visa within three months, will her treatment be interrupted? If response on visa is awaited what will be the case than.
Yes. A baby older than 3 months is only eligible for free hospital treatment if they have a dependant visa. If this is a concern, it is best to apply as soon as possible.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.