ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2013-2014 Employment Issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

2013-2014 Employment Issue

Post by talreh20 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:21 pm

Hi All. Hope all of you are keeping well.

My history is as follows:
Student Visa: June 2009 to June 2011
PSW Visa: July 2011 to June 2013
Tier 2: July 2013 to June 2016.
Tier 2: Oct 2015 to July 2019
ILR (10 Years route): July 2019 to Dec 2024.

I was eligible for Naturalisation in July 2020. However, I am worried that I may lose my ILR if I apply for Naturalisation and that is why I haven't applied last year. The reason for my worry is, my first tier 2 employer, did not process my payroll (it is my speculation) as HMRC does not hold my employment history for that employer.

So as we need to disclose our 10 years of employment history, I am worried, a home office might think that I haven't worked with the employer during the first Tier 2 visa when I actually did work. My employer did pay me the net amount in my bank account. They were fraudulent employers which I learned when they closed down and many employees reported the same thing.

My question is if I apply for Naturalisation, and they were to refuse my application, can they also take away my ILR? I have two kids with a British Passport (under the age of 4) and a wife and one child on a spouse visa.

Any suggestions? Should i Apply for Naturalisation?

Many thanks for your help.

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: 2013-2014 Employment Issue

Post by talreh20 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:53 pm

any one? Any thoughts?